Chapter 5: Reality

I'm visiting Hinata's grave with everyone, wearing our volleyball shirts.

"We'll give you two alone time." Sugawara-senpai smiled softly. Everyone walked away from the grave. I finally got time alone with Hinata.

I stare at the grey gravestone. The blue sky surrounded the dark sadness aurora around me. The green grass blew in the winds, a few ants scurried around, helping each other find their way home.

Hey Hinata, you dumbass. Why did you have to go and do something so stupid?

My eyes tear up.

Hinata, I love you. Damn it... Why? Why you?

I recall all the memories we created together, the times that he made me happy, the time I fell in love with him.

A vision flashes from the back of my mind.
<I don't know the exact words>

"Oi Kageyama! Toss to me! Toss!" Hinata yells.

I turned away from him, ignoring the annoying little spiker.

"Please Kageyama!! Please~" He begs.

So annoying, I thought.

Only hitting the volleyball with my forearms to Hinata, he spiked it.

"WOW! We did it!" Hinata yells.

Not noticing what I was doing, I tossed the ball to Hinata.

I widen my eyes realizing what I had done and quickly looked at Hinata. His eyes glowed and he jumped and spiked the ball.

Slam.

He did it.

"KAGEYAMA! YOU TOSSED TO ME!!! LOOK! LOOK WHAT WE DID!!" Hinata gave me one of his goofy optimistic smiles.

I gave him a very small smile.

My memory fades away.

You will always be in my heart. I will never forget that you've lived. Oi, Hinata, I hope you don't regret anything. It was fun playing volleyball with you. I love you.

The wind blew around my ears.

"I regret never telling you that I love you too, Kageyama."

Hinata...

My eyes burst into tears.

I won't be coming back here again, I don't want to remember you like this. I want to remember you as a lively volleyball player. I want to remember you as the positive, childish, idiotic, skilled, tiny little shrimp.

I walk away from Hinata's grave wearing a volleyball shirt with the number 10 on it.

~~~~~~~
I cried writing this. I hate this so much. I hate myself for writing this... Well, I hope you enjoyed it... I get really lazy at making long stories.. Sorry, but this is the last chapter. Yup, I know, sorry..
~~~~~~~
Well, I made a extra chapter in Hinata's point of view before he uh... died. So that's actually the last chapter lmao. Anyways, I'm always happy to make you poor people cry <3