Chapter 4: Break

I can't accept this. Hinata can't be gone. I can't accept it. I can't accept it. I can't. I can't.

"Kageyama..." I focus back to reality. I'm kneeling on the floor, tears coming out of my eyes. Sugawara-senpai's hand was put on my shoulder. I couldn't feel his comfort like usual, I couldn't feel anything.

I slap Sugawara-senpai's hand off my shoulder and get up from the ground. Tears trickled down my eyes and my face filled with rage. I know I'm unstable, I can't control it.

Hinata.

"LEAVE ME ALONE. DONT TOUCH ME." I yell. The sadness turns into hate. Rage fills my mind.

Everyone was looking at me, still worried. Nishinoya-san ran up to me.

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?! WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU!!" He screams at me.

My anger increases and grows.

"I DONT WANT YOUR HELP. I DONT NEED ANYONE." I cry out,"I ONLY NEED HINATA."

My scream echos and then silence fills the room. I look at the floor and a new round of tears fill my dark mad eyes.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Silence.

A sharp pain went through my cheek. Someone slapped me. I looked up to see Tsukkishima-san's face filled with anger and a hint of sadness.

"YOU IDIOT KING!" He yells. My face widens in surprise. I snap back to my mad face.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL!" I was about to punch Tsukkishima until a hand impacted mine.

Sawamura-senpai's hand stopped my attempt to harm Tsukkishima.

"Kageyama, stop." His mouth opens, his voice shakes. "You think we don't understand? We lost a teammate. We. We all did. You're not the only one suffering."

I turn away from Sawamura-senpai's gaze. He grabs my face and turns it back to his.

He's crying.

"You aren't alone Kageyama." Asahi speaks up. He walks up to Sawamura-senpai and grabs his shoulder. Sugawara-senpai steps forward and pats Sawamura-senpai's back, bending down to see his crying face.

What have I done? Everyone was worried about me.

I clench my fist as I see everyone shuffle around in silence. They were walking away, to the outside of the gym.

"Y-you guys!" I yell. They all look back at me. "I'm... I'm sorry..."

Hinata, I still don't want to accept your death. Why did you have to go and kill yourself? Why?