"Lucy, can I look at your sketches?" Justin asked as he turned in his seat to look me in the eyes.

Opening my mouth and closing it with nothing coming out made me feel and probably look stupid. But I could make my voice come out.

"Is that a yes?" He laughed, reaching for the sketchbook in my hand.

"Uh, no." I shook my head as I pressed the book tightly against chest.

"Why not?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion but his eyes held amusement. "Do you draw naughty pictures?"

"You've drawn Andy's dick?" Sydney turned around in her seat.

My face heated up and I quickly shook my head, "No!" I rushed out quickly, "No, I just..-"

"Come on Lucy, it's okay. We won't judge you." Harry laughed while sending a wink my way.

"No. I don't draw..." I trailed off, I was going to say I don't draw Andy period but that would seem strange.

"Dick?" Justin laughed, "It's okay Lucy, you can say the word out loud."

"You can draw mine, you know for artistic purposes." Harry laughed.

Shaking my head I opened a random page and showed them. It was a scenic sketch of my farm back home. "I don't draw people." I lied and then added, "Or body parts." Just because I knew that Harry or Justin would have asked.

I avoided eye contact with Alex, even though I could feel his intense eyes on me. "You know we were joking, right?" Justin asked after ten minutes of no talking and just the radio playing.

"Yeah." I nodded acknowledging his words and then turned to smile at him, "It was a bit funny."

"More like hilarious." Harry rolled his eyes, he did that a lot today. "Wanna play a game?"

"I don't play games." I spoke seriously and Alex's eyes flashed to mine. I burst out laughing and so did everyone else even though I'm not sure that the knew the reason why. "I'm kidding, sure I'll play a game."

The middle seat was flipped down, acting as a table as Harry pulled out cards. We played Go fish for nearly two hours before Justin through his cards down in annoyance. "Let's play a real game."

"Uno?" Harry asked taking the pack out of his bag, "Or Phase 10?"

"Why not both?" I asked.

Harry laughed, "I like the way you think Luc. Which one first?"

I shrugged and looked at Justin for him to pick. "Uno." He sighed after a moment.

"Children." Sydney shook her head as she flipped through a magazine, "Right Alex?"

"Yeah." His voice was strained, different.

I tried my hardest not to look at him, which was hard but I sorta accomplished it. "Uno." I called and both the boys exchanged a look, sharing a nod. Harry changed the color and Justin groaned.

"Any color but that one. I've only got red left."

Keeping my face impassive, I gave a deep sigh. I was going to win. "Don't change the color." I pleaded with Justin.

Justin shook his head and looked through his cards for the number that match in the red. His smirk widened and he threw down a red 7. "Ha."

"Aw shucks." I finally smiled laying down my red 3. "Looks like I won."

They both groaned and I did a little shimmy as my happy dance. We played again and Harry won the second time.

Alex finally pulled over at a restaurant and he let out a deep sigh as the rest quickly hopped out. I was out last, well apart from Alex, but I waited for him by walking slowly.

"Tired?" I questioned when he caught up with me.

"I feel like never driving again." He chuckled, holding the door open for me as we made our way inside.

"You know that others would drive if you didn't want too." I laughed.

He shook his head, dismissing what I said, "No one's driving the car but me."

"Fine." I agreed as we took our seats at the table everyone else was already at.

I sat next to Justin and across from Alex. "Is he nice to you?" Justin whispered in my ear. I laughed and shoved him away from me.

"That tickled. And yes."

Justin eyes were bright as he stared at me and I shook my head.

"You know she has a boyfriend, right?" Alex asked from across the table, his focus solely on the menu alone. "My brother."

"Yeah." Justin looked confused and shrugged, "But you hate your brother more than anyone, even more than me."

"You hate Andy?" I asked Alex, I knew that he wasn't a fan of him but hate was a strong word.

He looked up at me with a hardened glare, "Yeah, I'd tell you why but I don't want to so don't ask."

Nodding I turned to Justin, "Why don't you like Andy?"

"Does anyone?"He laughed along with Harry. Sydney sent me a small smile but I knew she didn't like him either. Why didn't anyone like him? He was decent. He was loyal and honest and a wonderful boyfriend.

"Well." I sighed, flipping through the menu. I mean I wasn't the biggest fan of him at the moment but I didn't hate him. I didn't even dislike him, at all. Okay maybe right now I did but the point is he's a good person and didn't deserve everyone disliking him.

"Let's talk about something else." I shook my head after everyone was silent, I didn't want to ruin everyone's good mood.

They instantly started talking happily and I felt my cheeks grow wet. I quickly wiped the tears away, trying to smile as I looked at the menu. Be happy Lucy. You're fine. 

I know that it's not even close to being the best but I hoped you liked it anyway..:)