Part 11- talk to me

Phil's POV
I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it any longer. I lay in bed hearing Dan's loud sniffles from the next room. I started to wonder if he was reading through the comments if his video too, if I'm feeling this heart broken I couldn't imagine what Dan was feeling. Honestly, he's starting to look like a skeleton now. I know the only thing I could ask Dan to do is go to see someone about it. There's nothing I could do really. His parents had gone on holiday just over a week ago and I didn't want to disrupt their holiday with bad news about their son. I can't lay here any longer hearing the sniffles coming from Dan, they were tearing me apart.
I quietly got up and tiptoed my way towards his room. I didn't knock and I just barged in which was rude of me but I couldn't take seeing Dan like this any longer. I slipped into his bed a lay next to him. I felt him freeze for a second when I wrapped my arms around his waist, he tensed up but I didn't say anything. The sleepy looking Dan turned around and smiled at me. "Hey" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. Dan seemed drowsy like he was struggling to stay awake, it was only 9pm, Dan never had any energy these days.
"Dan you're tiny!" I told him, he quickly turned around quickly and now all I could see was his greasy hair and his boney back.
"No I'm not, I'm fat" Dan mumbled
"Dan honestly, you're not fat" I told him turning him around, he couldn't hide from me forever
"Have you not seen the comments, there's hundreds" Dan tells me, tears started flowing out of his eyes
"I know Dan, I've seen" I tell him pulling into a hug. We stay like this for a few minutes, silence, Dan made my one shoulder wet with his tears before I finally broke our silence.
"Seriously though Dan, you need to get help, you're so thin you're worrying me" I finally admitted to him. This made Dan cry even more, by now he was bawling his eyes out.
"I will please don't leave. I'll get the help I need just please don't leave" he bawled to me. I kept him in a hug for a few minutes until Dan finally stopped crying.
"When will you get help?" I asked, this was my only concern at the moment
"I don't know, I'll get around to it" he mumbled, I could tell that he was never going to get around to it.
"Dan?" I said, he looked up me, "I kinda made you a doctors appointment tomorrow" I admitted to him. His face dropped and tears slowly started to fall again "what? No I can't go to the doctors" he whispered
"It'll be fine, Dan. They're just there to help you". There was a long silence before Dan started talking again
"I'll go..." He said, this was it. This was Dan's road to recovery.