13

Riker's P.O.V

We all ran upstairs finding our positions. Me and Alexa went to the front desk as I whispered to her. "How are we going to get back there?"

"Your the brains?" She said back as the guy looked at us and I waved to seem less suspicious.

"Let's wait for a distraction" I said and there it was, a random guy.... Running around naked? I covered Alexa's eyes as the guy from the front desk jumped up. "Get back here Bret!" He said running after him. I grabbed Alexa's hand and ran to the room behind the desk and locked the door.

"Thank yooouuuu bret" I said to myself. "Now where's the switchy thinkingy?" I asked looking into the darkness.

"You mean the lights?" Alexa said while turning them on. "Wolf brain."

"Us wolves are way smarter than you think" I said defending my name.

"Yeah cause running after birds and digging holes is so smart" She said walking away and flipping her hair. For some reason, when she insults me I find it super attractive.

The lights flickered from blue to yellow from time to time but we managed to find the main power source. She opened it and started to look through. There was a gray box with red yellow and blue wires and 2 big rubber wires in the middle of it all.

"Maybe its the two big ones with the rubber on it" I say as she nodded.

"Good job Wolfie, but I can't do it if it is covered in rubber I need to cut it."

I took out a pair a scissors on the shelf and as I was about to cut the rubber off she grabbed my hand.

"Are you fucking trying to electrocute yourself" she say to me as she took the scissors.

"I'll heal!"

"Not if you die dumbass" she replied like she cared.

Does she care or is she just dying to call me names?

I took my claws out and as I scratched the rubber off, I felt the electric shock around my fingers. I held myself as I saw Alexa take a deep breath.

"Can we speed this up... Please? We don't have time for this." I ask as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't rush me!"

She put her hands on the wires as I looked around the room.

"Um... Why is nothing happening?"

"Because... I have no idea what I'm doing?"

"HOW CAN YOU?! WHAT CAN YOU?!-"

"yelling isn't helping Riker, that's getting me mad and I will make this explode." She said as I shut right up. We are running out of time.

"Alexa... This isn't about you. Or me. Its just about my little sister and Laura. Can you please do it for them?" I asked as she nodded again.

"I'll breath in and try to take a little power." She took another deep breath as her hands tightened. Nothing. I started to grow confused as time started to run out. I took a deep breath and looked at her with my wolf eyes.

 I watched as the light almost completely off.

"That's it Alexa. Just keep going" I looked at her as her eyes started to glow an bright orange.

4:20. 5 minutes. Ross and Laura better be fast.

.
.
.
.
Hey guys imma start posting more often if u guys like the story don't forget to vote and go check out my other ones
Xoxox love