9

We sat on the couch and looked at each other. We waited for what seemed like hours just to open it. I guess we are both nervous. Scared its better not knowing. Maybe if we just leave this box closed, leave it untouched, this all will go away. Ellington look at me.
"So are you going to open it?"

I nodded and grabbed the lid and slid it off. There was so many files, so many people. I found rydel's and opened it. The pictures sent chills down my spine. It was ladies all with their hands over their ears. Screaming. Some had holes in their heads some and the flash of electricity circulating them. I guess Ellington felt it to he grabbed a photo and put it down.
"That's what they are going to do to her huh?..." He asked as I felt tears full my eyes.
"They are going to do that to me" I said sniffing as he stroked my cheeks and turned my head to get me look him in the eyes.
"I won't let that happen, I promise. None of us will." He said as I nodded with tears falling. I felt his thumb rubbing it away and he was looking at my lips. I didn't drop my gaze until he softly pressed his lips on mine. I was a little shocked but I didn't pull away. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He held onto my sides as we both heard a voice from the background.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but... Time isn't on my side, get to talking"