12

Alexa.

She was with Riker. Holding her sowrd as it was inside a body of a boy our age. She had her chain she held onto when she was angry. The other half, pitch black blood was on it. Riker was in front of the child and grabbed his neck and black blood was on the tips of his fingers. Then he lifted his head.

"I'm sorry Justin" alexa said as I screamed.....

"Laura plz answer me!" Ross. The heat was still here. I looked at Ross as he hugged me. I looked around to notices we were in a.... storage room?

"Why are we in a storage room"

"Well not exactly" a man said whipping a needle. "I'm Dex" he looked well over is 20's. Tall, dark skin. He looked like a doctor. I looked at Alexa as she hugged me. "We are leaving"

"We?" I asked. "Me?? NO"

"what do you mean by no?" Ross asked glancing at Ellington.

"She's gonna save rydel." I turned around and saw Riker with his hands folded. Ross looked at him and looked back at me.

"Yes ross, I know your friend Laura, and her boyfriend the hell hound." Ross closed his eyes and took deep breaths.

"What the hell are you talking about... Laura, what is he talking about?" He asked as I looked down. As I was about to speak as i saw ross launch himself from my table side and forced Riker on the wall. His eyes were completely yellow this time and Rikers was completely red. Alexa held my hand and stared at them.

"What in the holly hell?"

I sighed.

"Alexa... I have a story to tell you after all of this" I looked at everyone in the room. Ellington was playing with a little card. Ross and Riker were about to kill each other with Dex in the middle of it trying to stop them. Alexa, well, trying to take it all in. Ross let go of Riker as he fixed his clothes. "Get to talking" Ross said as Riker looked at me.

"So I was-" he started as I cut him off.

"Can we please try to save rydel!" I say. I couldn't let him tell the story of me and ellington kissing in the basement. Ross will be heartbroken. They all nodded as I got off the table and looked at them. "Any ideas?"

"I have a key card but, by now they probably change the system, but if we can make the system reboot we can get in and out within 10 minutes" Ellington said for the first time in this conversation. He put the card on the table as it said Adam Young written on the top.

Ross glared at Riker and me. "And how exactly at we supposed to make the system reboot? Its either gonna make an alarm go off or shut down lock all us in here and we will be good as dead." He said as he pulled his hair.

"Brown out dumb ass" Riker said staring at him. "Someone needs to draw out the power from behind the front desk. There's a room with all the electricity that runs through the whole building." he was looking at Alexa now.

Alexa looked back at him. "You got to be kidding me!" She said. "I'm human, you guys got that eye and claw shit going on you do it"

Dex started talking, "thats exactly why they can't do it, electricity can kill a werewolf and hell hound" he said point to Riker, Ross, and Ellington.

"Do you know what you are?..." Riker said as she took a deep breath and nodded. I looked at her confused as she sighs. "Fine I'll do it" she said. "But I won't promise anything."

"Fine by me" ross said. "Someone needs to go with you tho" he was looking at Riker. Riker didn't realize until he found out the room was silent. "Why me?"

"Your the alpha, you die first if anything plus... No one knows you two so you guys can pretend to be visitors to get behind the front desk" Ross responded as Riker rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever" he mumbled as Ross smirked in his little victory.

Riker didn't mind, and he started to continue the plan. "So as the brown out is going on Ellington, you and Laura go and unlock Rydel door get her and bring her back here."

"I should go!" Ross said as Ellington looked down and handed him the card. Riker was just as shock as I was but Riker nodded. "Ok Ross, save Rydel with Laura but that leaves Ellington with Dex, you will distract the guards if anything happens and Laura, you just.... Stay pretty and scream" he said with a wink. Ross still stared at me as I didn't look at him.

"So me and Alexa will be sneaking pass the front desk. Ross and Laura save Rydel. And Dex get the car and Ellington wait with Dex until we need you" Riker said summing up everything.

"What are going to do with rydel if she has a hole in her head" I asked as Dex smiles. "I'm going to do the same thing as I did to you, fix it." I nodded as he smiled.

"What's plan B?" Alexa asked as we all looked at each other.

"Plan B never works" Riker said as we all nodded. The bell rang as I looked at the time 4:15pm. "Its now or never"

____________________________________

So for the plan... Imma do different p.o.v's so it makes sense 😀 enjoy