4

As soon as class was over I was the first out the door. I couldn't stay in there much longer. I went to sit by myself. As I sat down on the steps and started to think about my friends. I smiled a little as the thought of Justin and Alexa swooped in.

Alexa has been my best friend since I was 8. We always sword fight with each other. I would scream she would win. Like always. We get into our fights but we can never stay mad at each other, and then there's Justin. A friend I made to get my mind of things, he's cool and funny. We've dated before and I assume we broke up, because he just stopped hanging with us for a while. But everything is cool.

I heard the crunching of leaves behind me and before I could turn around I saw the blonde boy that held my hand the entire time in class. "So you came to see my face?" I asked smiling.
"No, I came so you can put food, in your face" he said handing me a plate of mash potatoes and sting beans. I giggle a little "thank you so much."

We started to eat, not saying much. There wasn't much to say. There were questions in my head, things that needed to be said but I didn't know where to start. I finished my food and put it to the side as well as Ross.
"Ok Ross, one thing" I started as he looked at me. "Back at our rooms, you kept calling us things. Why?" I asked as he rubbed his hands together.
"Well, do you believe in the supernatural?" He said as I laughed
"As in ghost and slenderman things? " I responded as he shook his head a lot.
"No as in..." He trailed of and started to whisper, "werewolves and banshees?" He said as I tried not to laugh. He had to be kidding, right?? Humans don't scream when people die. People don't turn into wolves on the full moon. "You think I'm joking?" He said as I nodded a little holding back loads if laughter.
"Like... If you think of it, its kinda far fetched, we have better chances to finding aliens on Saturn than you being a screaming banshee" I said between breaths. He snickered a little.
"Aliens are not real" he said.
"Neither are banshees, and aliens are real why would there be other planets for nothing to live on?" I said proving my point.
"Thats just.... Not important thats not my point" he said laughing a little. "Do I look like a banshee?" He asked as I shook my head.
"Do I?" I asked as he smiled. "Yeah" he said as we snikered. "Well do i look like a wearwolf." He said as I looked at him confused.
"Your playing me aren't you?" I said as he shook his head.
"Just... Don't scream please?" He asked as I nodded slowly. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He looked like he was focusing hard on something. I reached for his hand and as he opened his eyes, they had a quick trace of yellow. He closed his eyes again and got upset.
"I'm too scarred" he looked at me as I held his hand more. "I don't want to hurt you, you probably think I'm crazy"
"No I actually saw it. I actually... Believe you" I said as he looked at my lips. "Do.... You really think I'm a banshee or a wolf?" I said slowly looking at his lips as well. I felt his hand move out of mine and move my hair out of my face and slowly stroke my cheek. I felt the sweet heat rush to my cheeks and I looked down smiling like a idiot.
"Do you wanna kiss me?" He asked whispering as I nodded.
"Would you kiss me?" I asked as he nodded still glancing at my lips. "If you kiss my neck, I swear what happens next is beyond me" I said laughing with him. I kissed his cheek and pulled away. I honestly wanted to wait for the right time to honestly kiss him. I heard the bell and I stood up.
"Will I ever get that kiss?" He asked standing up.
"Yeah, you will" I blushed like a barbie doll. "When the times right" I said as he nodded. "But what does this bell mean?"
"We go inside hang out really" he said holding his hand out for me as I took it and followed him. Once we got inside a boy stared at me for a while. Ross didn't notice but I held his hand more. The boy had short brown hair and looked a little crazy. I see the anger in his eyes as his gaze never left mine. Finally the boy stood up and walked to me and grabbed my shirt.
"Your the fucking banshee!!!"