[17] Moon to his Sun.

Start from the beginning

     "Day, I don't think that's anatomically possible." Viv commented, at which the two friends nodded in agreement and continued their exploration.

     "May I ask why you guys are researching so profoundly this sort of matter?" Vivien asked curiously, watching the other similar books scattered around the two young men.

     "Dude, we wanna try some new stuff as long as we still have time. It's harder to pick up chicks where you live, you know, the connections and all that. In Campuses it's no big deal, you only get to see them on Summers, and whatever relationship they might want to happen won't last from distance after Campus ends." Tate shrugged, flipping the page curiously.

     Day's eyes widened as he looked at the couple on the couch, Vivien's expression distant while Judeikas glared at Tate, and the redhead hurried to slap Tate in the back of the head. The blond whined and only then seemed to do a double take over what he said, and he sheepishly hid his face behind the book.

     Vivien raised his head to look at Jude just as he lowered his to do the same, and their lips accidentally connected, but they only deepened the kiss in turn. The dark-haired man let the book he was holding drop on the couch and embraced Vivien, rising him further up on his body to get better access into his mouth.

     "We ah... we'll take that as our cure to leave..." Day announced awkwardly, him and the blond sliding off the table, but Viv gripped his wrist before he got to leave.

     Vivien then grabbed the book Day was holding and pulled away from the kiss to find the position they had been shown earlier.

     "We'll borrow this..."

<><><><><><><><> 

     Vivien placed the bottle of wine back on the side of the bathtub and scooted closer to Judeikas, the violet water around them dripping off him with crystal-clear sounds. The colour of the water was given by the bath salts Judeiaks had decided to add in, the product making their skin soft and smooth. Now Viv knew his secret.

     He straddled the man, whose dark hair was slicked back much like his, and hummed along the Sum 41 melody they could hear from the system in the other room. They had gone as far as placing a few perfumed candles around, creating a heavenly atmosphere that Vivien could only wish to never end.

     Only, it would... Because time was leaking like the water off his hair, like the wine Judeikas was pouring and like the drops of rain outside. Irreversible.

     Vivien placed his hands on his man's chest and started rubbing it up and down, squeezing the relaxed muscles of his shoulders, neck and body while the massaged purred huskily. With a soft, wet peck on his exposed forehead, Viv spoke.

     "There are only a few days left..."

     Judeikas opened his eyes slowly and sighed, bringing his glass of wine to his lips and sipping silently, before running his tongue on his bitter-sweet lips. He placed the glass on the edge of the tub and watched as the dark drink vibrated with the bass of the melody.

     "Yes." he settled on saying. "Counting them down won't stretch them on, sadly..." he reasoned.

     Vivien tilted his head, lowering the pace of his hands. "I know, I just..." he trailed off, adverting his gaze, at which Jude raised his eyebrows questioningly.

     Viv reached for the bottle of wine and took another few gulps before placing it back. After sighing and letting the alcohol make its way to his head, he eventually spoke.