Little known facts about Victim (hilarious twists)

So I'll begin by saying that no matter what plan I have beforehand, the moment I start actually writing the words flow one after another into completely new ideas that even take me by surprise. So here are the ideas that didn't make it into the book thanks to my weird form of ADHD: 

☺ Initially, Vivien was going to be named J'aime (I love in French)

☻ Vivien was supposed to be a happy-go-lucky,nerdy sort of guy (lolnope)

☺ Day was going to be macho and handsome, played by a youtuber whose channel is named ninebrassmonkeys (imagine that)

☻ Judeikas was supposed to approach Day first (if you can remember, in the Party chapter Day was like 'Judokio spoke to me' and then said 'loljoke' because I changed my mind just then) , in order to make Vivien jealous and make him be the one to approach him. 

☺ The idea of Violet was inspired by Imlaaar's (ihopethat'sthename) Cafe Latte character named Misa, who also suffers of Apolecia.

☻ I was planning to make a chapter involving a concert in the Campus's yard, in which Day would be drummer, his performance managing to allure Dominick into crushing on him, and then they were going to most probably be together (didn't happen because too many gay characters in a gay story is kind of amateur) (also who brings their drum set on a campus lol)

☺ Two insects are flying around my head at the moment and it makes me feel dirty.

☻ The idea of Christopher's character didn't happen until the chapter he showed up in, he was kind of spontaneous. Initially, Vivien was going to ask Dominick to have sex with him in order to make Jude jealous, and Dominick was going to confess his shameful secret of preferring bottom. Would have been hilarious, but I preferred the Chris idea better since his background story managed to show yet again just how evil Judeikas was. (sorry DominickxVivien shippers... Domivien? Vivick? Bleh)

☺ I have no clue as to how I got the idea of Judeikas's necklace being his mother's strands of hair. It's kind of creepy now that I think back on it.

☻ Back when Vivien flipped shit in the restaurant (threw plates at the homophobes) I was planning for him to then meet Judeikas, go to his table and do stuff like steal Jude's juice and drink it, snatch Jude's cigarette and smoke it then smash it on his sandwich, and then talk with his mouth full and just act like a jackass in general. Hehe. But then Jude would have appeared too early in the chapter and would have explained everything too soon. That would be amateurish! (mylvlisover9000)

☺ After the whole public confession scene in the restaurant, chapter 'Control-freak', I was planning for the couple to have sexy time in the elevator, then in the shower and theeeen in the bed. But then the idea of Vivien demanding to top Jude happened, and Viv couldn't possibly screw Jude against any walls (that would be just funny).

☻ I stood about half an hour contemplating whether or not Vivien should faint in the end. Judeikas could have told that last line 'Once a victim, always a victim.' and that would have went really well with the title of the book and chapter, but then again I took into consideration that I categorized this book as Romance-Humor, and therefore would have been decent to end it on a funny note. Me being a person torn between grimly realistic and hyperactively amusing, with a topping of 'everythingmustbeperfect', you can't even imagine how much it takes me to plan the latest lines of a story.

☺ There's a Victim 2.

BLEH 

<><><><><><><><>

So~ people tend to ask how I get my ideas and, well, that would be it. I just come up with a plan, get on writing and change everything I had planned as I type. Then edit about half of the entire thing :D 

Soooo yaes... For those who would have preferred this version over the current one, well... sorry :)

☺ In case you didn't comment on the 18th chapter of Victim I will destroy you ☻ 

P.S: There is a Victim II ( it's titled 'Why Not?' )