[16] Halfway through.

Next day after classes, Tate, Vivien and Violet were sitting at a table outside, just talking about existential matters such as subliminal messages, interesting conversation really, but then someone had to ruin it. 

     "So!" Day began, slumping down next to Viv on the large wooden bench. "Did you fuck him into unconsciousness?" 

     Vivien sighed and spun the straw in his glass of lemonade, head tilted as he considered the man's question. Yes, he did fuck the man into unconsciousness, only it wasn't Judeikas that fainted... Not that Vivien was ever going to admit that. 

     But hell, who could blame him after five sleepless nights and a round of mindblowing sex? 

     "Does he, like, moan in French?" Tate joined curiously, his neurons instantly lessening in Day's presence. 

     Vivien, stupidly enough, took the time to imagine Judeikas screaming foreign profanities underneath him, and his eyes widened as he felt his lower region twitch. 

     "Oh, oui! Merde, Vivién, plus rapide! Plus rapide!" Day helped in Vivien's mental images, despite his accent being overdid and his guttural 'r' sounding like he was about to spit. 

     Viv gritted his teeth and sipped from his lemonade, glaring at the table. 

     At one point, Day slammed his palm against the downside of the table, causing Vivien's glass of lemonade to shake and almost fall, and Tate to jump in his place. "The fuck was that?" the blond exclaimed. 

     "Just Vivien's boner hitting the table." the redhead replied, at which the two buddies started laughing, while Violet just looked away awkwardly and Viv rolled his eyes. 

     Suddenly, though, the blond stopped laughing to look at Day wickedly and Violet started fumbling with her soda. Vivien didn't understand their gestures until he looked back to see Judeikas approaching with a determinant glare aimed Day's way. 

     Upon reaching the still laughing, clueless redhead, Jude pressed his hands against the man's shoulders and gripped, putting an instant stop to the laughter. 

     "Dayson dearest, interested in our sex life, yes?" he dared while the grip of his hands alternated between gentle and rough as he massaged his shoulders and upper arms. Day paled and blushed at the same time as the hands reached his chest and lowered to his abs before raising back to his collarbone. 

     "Cat ate your tongue? And speaking of cats, you know curiosity kills them?" Judeikas spoke in his ear, expression as calm and collected as ever, but his voice like a whispering orgy. 

     "Viv- tell your man to stop molesting me." Day whimpered, frantically grabbing at the arms sliding around his torso like hungry snakes. 

     "Nah, it's kind of amusing actually." Vivien shrugged, grinning at seeing the redhead finally being put in place. 

     Judeikas bit his ear and pulled back for good, as quickly as he approached, and then walked to the other side of Vivien and kissed his temple. Day patted his yellow shirt back in place and cleared his throat, wiping at his ear, before snatching Vivien's lemonade, taking out the straw and chugging it. 

     Vivien laughed at that and took the hand Judeikas offered, standing up with him. "We're going to go for a walk if that's fine with you guys." he said, but Tate was busy laughing, Day was coughing the drink he choked on and Violet just played with her wig. 

     With a shrug he walked away, hand in hand with his Jude, the contact finally allowing him obliviousness towards the looks they received. 

     "Hey, Judeikas..." he trailed off as he caught sight of Christopher looking at them with a betrayed expression. He was standing with Dominick and his two robotic comrades, all of them playing chess in pairs.