After the man placed the food down  in front of us. I saw that Kale had a steak and a side of okra. Nice!

I wasn't sure if I should ask to eat or not

I wasn't sure if I should ask to eat or not. I wanted to get on his good side so He would rethink the punishment. What if this isn't Parmesan cheese but it's heroin. You never know. I dug into my food once I saw him start to eat.

THE SPAGHETTI WAS GOOD AS FUCK. The breadsticks were way better than Olive Gardens crusty ass breadsticks. I'm sorry Olive Garden I thought I would never say that. I don't know but I felt so happy. I even smiled at this delicious meal. I was half way done with my meal, when I noticed Kale had stopped eating. He was intensely staring at me for god knows how long.

I instantly felt insecure and uncomfortable. Could a kidnapped sister feel happy for just a tiny bit? Instead of going back to eating, I wiped my face with a napkin and proceeded to stare back at him.

IT WAS LIKE A INTENSE STARING BATTLE. He didn't back out either which made me feel hella awkward. I looked away after only 15 seconds. "Pussy" I whispered softly to myself. But I'm sure he heard that. I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HIM.

I looked around the dining room. What a gorgeous Pablo Pistachio painting that is. Kale snapped his fingers, and then 2 maids and the guy from earlier came out. "Clean up this dining table, and Mrs. Rose please take my dear to get ready for bed. Kyle make sure she has everything she needs." They all responded in unison with yes sir.

*1 hour later*

BY THE WAY YOU GUYS CAN MAKE THIS CHARACTER ANY SIZE YOU WANT

BY THE WAY YOU GUYS CAN MAKE THIS CHARACTER ANY SIZE YOU WANT. IM MAKING HER SIZES SIMILAR TO MINE AND THIS MODEL IS NOT THE BODY OF THE MAIN CHARACTER BTW

After taking a shower and washing my hair. I wrap a towel around me and see lotion and I guess my pajamas. Where the fuck is my underwear and bra? This pussy leads to the gates of heaven and no one is entering. (A.N. Sorry I really wanted to put that in the story.) After putting on lotion, I put on my pajamas. I brushed my hair and then combed it. I put into a bun.

I open the bathroom to see the maid from earlier. "Hi." I waved. She looked miserable and a bit scared she quickly grabbed my hand. We walked through many hallways until we reached a gigantic door. The man from earlier was standing infront of the door waiting with a journal and a pen.

The maid quickly left and left me with the man. I got this bad vibe from him for some reason. "Write down everything you need in this journal and leave it in that small mailbox right there." He pointed to this thing that was down the hall which looked like a shelf more than a mailbox.

"Okay." I said in a small voice. I felt nervous for some reason. "I'm Kyle." He held out his hand and gave a small smile. I shook his hand confused. What the fuck was going on?

"If you need anything, you can just speed dial me on this phone," he said giving me this flip phone with 3 numbers. Only drug dealers use flip phones. Kale, Kyle and Emergency. 911 maybe? "Sleep well kitten." He then walked down the dark hallway with a huge smirk on his face. Well if that isn't weird enough.

I opened the door, to be hit with nice, crisp, cold air. I look around the bedroom and it was beautiful. The room seemed occupied because of the dirty clothes in the hamper. Oh lord please don't make me share this room with that man.

A note laid on the bed reading "Make yourself comfortable my dear. I will be up in a few for your punishment xoxo Kale~" I thought of ways on how to surpass this punishment. I THOUGHT OF A GREAT IDEA!

30 minutes later

I was laying in bed waiting for Kale to come inside. I unbuttoned one button on my pajamas. Hopefully this plan will work because I do not want to get my ass beat. The door knob twisted open and in walked Kale. It seemed like he had took a shower and he was only in his boxers. Oh ma lord help me now. Maybe I should just pass on this plan. NO! I came too far for this.

I started to get emotional trying to make some tears apparent. "I'm sorry." I tried to give my best sincere face. A few fake tears fell as I tell him as to why I'm sorry. I kept rambling about how I was being so disrespectful and that I would do anything to not have a punishment.

Kale looked a bit regretful but then quickly changed that. "Come here baby." My heart leaped a bit at that nickname. He was now on the bed sitting on the edge. I crawled to his lap and open arms.

Once I was in arms he started to cradle me like a child. Well I still am one. He started whispering sweet things into my ears making me sleepy. "We will talk about this in the morning, now you have to go to sleep."

I couldn't go to sleep, but I could pretend. After he postponed the punishment, I was one step closer to my goal. Kale laid me in bed, carefully tucking me in and giving me a soft peck on the cheek. MY EARS FELT SO HOT.

After what seemed like hours

Kale was finally asleep, by the light snoring I heard. I uneasily unwrapped his arm from my waist. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE. Finally leaving the bed, I looked behind me to see a cute sleeping Kale, putting a pillow under his arm so it would seem like my waist. I walked to the door, slowly turning finally opening the door. Taking out the phone I got earlier I texted the Kyle's number.

Hopefully he will help me.

Haru:  Are you awake?

Kyle:  Yes why are you awake kitten you should be getting your rest.

Haru:  I wanted to escape tonight and I need your help

Kyle: anything for you kitten ;) meet me in the main room.

Walking to the main room, I was surprised to see Kyle already there. "I'll help you escape this hell but it won't be easy since this place has high secruity. I'm going to give you directions on how to escape safely and I'll meet you at the final destination which is my house." I shook my head okay and he started telling me the directions as if I'll remember.

15 minutes later

I was tip toeing through this strange hallway. Kyle said it was a unfinished hallway and there was a escape route through here. I heard a loud CRASH "WHERE IS MY HARU!!!" I heard Kales deep voice tell. I felt the need to hurry up, because his voice seemed close. I thought Kyle said no one came down this hall. "You say you saw her come down this hallway Kyle?" I hear Kale ask.

DID THIS NIGGA RAT ME OUT THAT FUCKING LIL SHIT! Before I knew it I was yanked by my hair and came in contact with the floor. Tears filled my eyes. So close.....

"You could have avoided your punishment all together and been
a good little girl to daddy," he chuckled. "I guess not." His eyes turned black. Daddy wtf?

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT AND THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO LONG AND MESSY. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE MY CHICKEN PEAS