chapter fifteen

don't kill me. I changed who plays Julianna :-))) it's Sophia Miacovo and here's a gif of her cute self.

 I changed who plays Julianna :-))) it's Sophia Miacovo and here's a gif of her cute self

Juliana
Wednesday, May 4th

I hummed as I picked up a shirt that Neymar had thrown on the floor. He was so messy, but he didn't realize it.

I stood back up and smiled at his sleeping figure. He was adorable, and all mine. I sighed in content and then finished picking up the little mess he made.

I knew I would have to eventually tell him my situation, but I couldn't find the words. It was too difficult for me to voice. It was dumb to keep something like this from him, but I wouldn't help it. I'd built up my walls about certain things, and regardless of how quick I was falling for him, I didn't have the willpower to let him in fully.

I sighed and pushed my thoughts away. It was 10:00, and Neymar's family would be here around 1. I got to talk to them alone yesterday at the game, and they quickly noticed how much I admired Davi and Neymar alike. I loved the little boy like my son already, and regardless of what went down with Neymar and I, I would continue to love him.

Neymar stirred in his sleep, and reached out to my empty spot. He put his head and squinted his eyes, looking around the room for me. When he saw me by his suitcase he smiled sleepily.

"Come lay down please." he rasped and put his head back down. I nodded, padding over to the bed and slipping under the covers.

He scooted closer to me and laid his head on my stomach, wrapping his arms around my body. I combed his hair with my fingers and he sighed.

After a few minutes his breathing slowed, and his chest rose and fell at a steady pace. He looks so innocent, I thought as I rubbed my thumb on his cheekbone.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. I qscrolled through Instagram, seeing that Neymar posted a picture of me last night when we were skating.

@neymarjr: você me faz feliz princesa❤️

I liked it, and commented an overload of heart emojis. I hadn't posted a picture in a while, so I decided I would post one with Davi later.

"Ney wake up."

He lifted his head up, and sighed. It had been twenty minutes and I knew we had to get ready now or we would miss the hotel breakfast.

"Come on baby. We need to get ready." I said one more time, and then slipped out of his grip. He groaned and then sat up, glaring at me.

"We have to get dressed and eat breakfast, so chop chop." I laughed. I grabbed my outfit and changed, in front of a sleepy Neymar.

"You're a tease." He whined, and I giggled before coming to the bed and straddling him.

"You tease me everyday by being you." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. I leaned in and captured his lips with mine.

They moved in a perfect rhythm, and Neymar trailed his hand up the back of my thigh to my ass, giving a squeeze that made me moan into the kiss.