chapter sixteen

Juliana
Friday, May 6th

"Aquí, aquí!" I called loudly as I tracked up the side. I was back at training, and I looked good to say the least.

We were playing a small 5 v 5 scrimmage, and it was tied at 2-2, me scoring both the goals. First team to three won.

Gemma passed it to me, and I moved quickly towards the small pop up goal. Taking my moves slow would only give the defenders time to react.

I slid a pass between two defenders, straight to Jenni who was awaiting it. She tapped it in the net, and the whistle blew.

"That's it for today, you guys can go home. Visit the trainer on the way out to ice any sore spots." Our coach said, and left the field.

I pulled my shirt over my head and blew a sweaty strand of hair out of my face.

"Jules, your lover boy is here." Olga said wiggling her eyebrows and I followed her gaze to the pitch where my lovely novio was approaching.

I gave her a shy smile and jogged over to him.

"Hello babe." I grinned and he laughed.

"Happy to be back?"

"Muy." I replied with a wink.

"I just had my driver take your car home, we're going to the beach." He said to me and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll shower and meet you out there. But we have to go buy a bathing suit."

"One step ahead of you." he smirked and I eyed him.

-------------

"Damn I picked well." Neymar said licking his lips as I took off the cover up. I had on a blue and black bikini, that pushed my boobs up.

I smirked at him and dug my toes into the sand.

"I invited he guys and they're families so you're welcome to invite your teammates baby." He told me and grabbed me by my waist.

"Noted." I winked and he chuckled before kissing me.

I shot the group message a text telling them where I was at, and that they were welcome to come. Most girls were spending time with family, but the ones with free time said they would make an appearance.

"Play with me while we wait." Neymar giggled while pulling me to my feet. I wanted to tan for a while, but my novio had other plans.

"Who ever juggles longer." he said before dropping the ball to himself. I counted the times that the ball touched his foot as I put my hair up into a messy bun.

"This is too easy." Neymar said as he passed 120.

"Okay, you have to do a trick every five touches, and it can't be the same trick twice in a row." I told him establishing the new rules.

He thought about it for a second, before dropping the ball back on to his feet. He got through twenty, doing a couple of around the worlds, and other easy tricks.

"Twenty?! And you say you're a pro." I teased, stealing the ball from him.

"It slipped!"