chapter thirteen

*slight sexual content at the beginning*

Juliana
Monday, May 2nd
Next Day

I moaned as his lips grazed over my sweet spot, right near my collarbone. He smiled on my skin at the new discovery and placed small kisses there.

He kissed there fully and emitted a louder moan from me. My bare legs were wrapped around his waist as his hand slid up my thigh, to the inside of my knee and back down.

"Do you want it?" he teased in a husky voice, coming up to kiss me lightly.

"Yes please."

My eyes snapped open as soon as my ringtone filled my ears and I groaned.

"Of course it would ring then." I whispered to myself as I snatched my phone off of the nightstand. I took a peek at the alarm clock as I slid the accept button across the screen.

Neymar will be home in an hour and a half I noted.

"Hello?"

"Hola mi hija!"

"Mama! How are you?" I said excitedly and say up straight. I missed her voice a ton.

"I'm doing great baby, say hello to Neymar for me will you? I have a doctors appointment and I just wanted to send some love." She said making my heart sink.

"Okay mommy." I sighed into the phone and rubbed the tears that formed.

"Te amo sweet girl." she said and kissed me through the phone. I smiled and said it back with a kiss and then hung up.

I yawned and cringed at my breath. I had a plan for when my lovely boyfriend got back. He deserved to be spoiled.

I threw my legs out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

--------
"Liaaaa." Neymar called out as he came in and I smiled at the sound of his voice. I had pushed all of the couches out the way and laid a blanket down.

The balcony curtains were wide open letting light spill in. I took it upon myself to order room service, all of the breakfast off of the menu and a ton of fruit. All paid for by yours truly.

I came out the kitchen and quickly hugged him. He smelled like his shower gel, so I knew he had showered at the facility.

He looked down at me and smiled before pecking my lips twice.

"Did you make breakfast baby?"

"Come look!" I replied excitedly and pulled his hand toward the living room. I felt his eyes on my ass that was covered by a pair of Calvin Klein's.

The food was spread out neatly on the blanket, with enough space for me and him.

"This is really nice." he said spinning me around and then placing his hand on my jaw. He guided me to his lips and rubbed my cheekbone with his thumb as we kissed.

I pulled away after a minute or two and then sat down. I took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram.

@JulieMorena: breakfast of champs with my love @neymarjr ❤️