Chapter 13

My meeting with L is at 2:15 it's currently 12:00. I have my normal disguise (face paint, black baggy clothing, contacts, a hidden microphone to change my voice and a big hood to cover my hair/ half my face.) I have a plan for this meeting, I'm looking forward to it.
As I have about 2 hours to spare I watch a movie. I put in the disk for Guardians of the Galaxy. I love this movie it's awesome.

Once it's finished I grab my bag and walk out the door. Like I said before, walking through the street like your going to kill someone, isn't a good look, so I got a taxi, even though it's an extremely short walk. The taxi driver undercharged me, obviously I didn't complain, but he was probably convinced I had a gun in my bag.

I got the elevator up to L's room, I knocked on the door 3 times until I heard the words 'come in'.
"Your late" he says, turning around on his chair away from the computers.
"Yeah by ..... Hmm lets think, oh, two minutes" I say through my edited voice, I roll my eyes.
"Two minutes of my time wasted" he says
"Yeah.....I don't care" I say, sitting down on his couch.

I notice he is eating a huge slice of cake. Normally when I see him it's candy or something, but I wondered why his house always smelled sweet.

"So, did you watch the news last night. Kira is now gaining so many followers. He's now killing lots more people a day. He's becoming more dangerous" says L
"Yes, we need to be careful, as we are both convinced that kira has met you before, we can use me as an advantage, neither Astrid or light have met me in person before."
"You've also met me" L says.
"What?" I say.
"I still suspect you as Kira, only by 2%"
"Even after the information I told you yesterday, all the things I know about you?"
"If you where Kira you could pretend to gain my trust, even if you know all those things about me, and kill me when you would be least suspected"

"I am here to defeat Kira. Not to kill you."
"I don't know that" he says rolling his chair closer to me. "Now, tell me your name"
"I'm here for kira, not an interview" I say crossing my arms and leaning back. "Stop with the interrogation"
"I know, you read my message that I sent on Monday after you spoke to the task force. We can't work together if I don't know who you are. How can I trust someone I don't know." He stands up and starts to walk over to me, placing the slice of cake on the coffee table.

"Trust isn't the problem, Kira is, that's who we need to focus on" I say, jumping over the back of the couch to keep a distance from L.
"All I need to do is get that hood off and remove your face paint. You need to understand." He says inching towards me. "I can't not know who you are"

You know how I said I had a plan earlier, well, it's not working anymore.

"Seriously, stay away. You don't understand" I say reaching the wall. "You don't need to know who I am for us to work together"
"This will benefit us both" he say reaching out his hand to my hood.

I kick his hand out the way, and run around him so I'm not by the wall anymore. I try to kick him in the stomach but this time he grabs my foot and pulls it so I am on the floor. He gets on top of me and grabs my wrists and move them above my head. He is also pinning my feet to the ground. He's much stronger than he seems.

"Don't try and fight me, it won't work" he says
I manage to move my foot and knee him in his crotch.
He doesn't move, just breaths a lot heavier than before, wow he's determined, his face goes slightly pink from the pain. He moves my hands right on top of my head so he can hold them both with one hand. With the other hand he grabs the small microphone from my hood and gently pulls it out, without breaking it though. Crap, I don't have my edited voice anymore.
"Speak" he demands, God L is scary when he's like this. His eyes look frustrated.

I keep my mouth closed.
"Okay then, would you rather me feel around your body until I figure out your gender ?" He looks serious.
"Don't you fucking dare" I say
"Hmm female, okay. Now, your name please"
I glare up at him.

"Watari, turn on the shower" he say, still staring at me.
"Yes sir" he quickly says and walk off.

I struggle even more now. I lift my head off the ground and head butt him, right in the nose.
He quickly puts his hand to his now bleeding nose. Loosing his grip on me I struggle a hand free and shove him out the way. I stand back up and quickly head for the door.
"We locked it" says L, still laying on the floor, wiping blood off his nose with his hand, it does no difference as more blood keeps pouring out.
I run past him, heading for the window, but he sticks his leg out, making me trip over. As I land on the floor. He jumps up and slips his hands under me, carrying me bridal style, to what looks like a bathroom.

I squirm and struggle and hope to get out of his grasp, he picked me up so my hands are under my body, unable to move. I even tried biting his arm, leaving a red, bruised bleeding mark on his arm. But he continues to carry me. When we reach the bathroom. I hear the shower running. I am now attempting to kick L, and failing. Damn he's strong.

He struggles to place me in the bath, as I have my feet underneath me, but he finally does it.
He places me underneath the running shower in the bath. I feel my makeup start to run off, I've lost this battle. I feel L watching over me, as I am sat in the bath, fully clothed.
I tuck my knees to my head and curl up in a ball of disappointment.