Chapter 9

"So, for the worlds best detective, how come you don't know who they are?" I ask
"Honestly I don't think I'm the best, there is always room for improvement. but i do think Q is very good, maybe smarter than me. That's if they aren't Kira"

Smarter than L, me?! No way. 
He cleans up my shoulders and stands up, looking down at me
"Just because I helped your shoulders, doesn't decrease my suspicions of you" he says. i stand up and start to walk towards the door.
"I know. " I say, and walk out.

When I get home I notice that I got my message back, good, he definitely wants to meet. But when I go I'm going to dress black and cover myself in black face paint, not because I don't trust him, but now isn't the time for him to know who i am.

Lights POV
"Who the hell is Q!!" I shout at ryuk, slamming my fists onto my desk. Ryuk is that in the corner of the room, laughing slightly as he bites into a red apple. 
"I don't know" he replys
Q may be smarter than L , a bigger threat to me it seems. But now I'm a member of the task force I could meet Q. And kill them. I've been on the Internet to at least find out a small bit of information on Q, but there's nothing. If I play my cards right Astrid can probably help me find Q. She's smart like that. I feel myself daydreaming about me and Astrid, our future in a perfect world, with her ruling by my side. Shes so amazing, I just can't screw this up again. Once Q and L are dead, we will both be happy, in the perfect world.

--------------

Astrids POV

I didn't sleep very well last night, I kept thinking about what I would say to L when I met him. Nearly all of my past memory is gone now, I can only use the information I have written down, and have used, and figured out.
I look over to my clock, it shows 11:00, I stayed up really late last night. I'm getting my entrace exam results today, honestly I don't care about them, I want to make a career out of being Q.
I get changed and put some makeup on, I grab my bag and walk out the front door.
"Hey Astrid" says light, catching up to me.
"Hey Light"
"So, what did L talk to you about, did you see the other Q message?" He asks eagerly. Probably trying to find as much information about Q as possible.
"No, we didn't watch it, he said he wanted to watch it on his own, but he did stitch my shoulder" I say showing him my shoulder.
"That's good. So are you doing anything after school?" He asks
"Yeah, I'm really busy" I reply.
"Doing what?"

Nothing really, just going to a secret detectives house, and trying to prove to him that I'm not a psychotic killer like Kira whilst keeping my identity a secret.

"Just doing a lot of cleaning and stuff" I say.
"I can help if you like"
"No really I'm okay, thanks" I say, forcing a smile.

I notice the school up infront of us and run ahead, past light.

When I reach the school I look at everyone's scores, I got 101 even though there was only 100 questions. Below me is the word yagami and 'hideki' wow, i beat L. 

My teacher walks up behind me. "You got an extra mark as all your answers were so complex and so well put together that you deserve it" he says smiling then walking off.  Okay that was weird.

"Congratulations" says L from behind me. "I don't think I have ever been beaten before"
"Thanks" I say. "Let's go into the he hall, before it becomes crowded" I say, grabbing his hand and walking Into the main hall. Everyone here are the students who got into college.

It's about 15 minutes before everyone gets there, me and L sat at the front because I have to make a speech. Light is sat next to me also.
The headmaster starts to make a speech on stage, about us beginning a good life and stuff similar to that. Then he calls my name. I slowly stand up and walk towards the stage.

Whispers fill the crowd. People are saying things like. "Who's she?" Or "that should be light up there" and also "I bet she cheated"
Ugh I hate people.

I make a small speech about succeeding and crap like that. I wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying.

After a very long assembly I run home. When I get there I look at the clock. 2:00. Good lots of time.

I hop into the shower and wash my hair, when I get out I dry myself off and place myself in the outfit that I wore to the coffee shop with Raye penber , that's the look I'm going for again. So I pull my very large black sweater over my head and my extremely baggy black trousers. I sit down at my desk and coat my face and neck in very thick black face paint. As I don't want to wear sunglasses I put some red contacts in (my favourite contacts) to cover my brown eyes.

I pull my hair into a pony tail, so it is covered by my hood. I look back at the clock to see that it's 3:30. Great ! I pull my sweater down a bit, to try and cover my feminine body. I slip on my black gloves as I don't have time to remove my black nail polish. I pull my hood up and put my black converse on. I put my phone in my sweater pocket and connect it to a small hidden microphone, the wire goes underneath my clothes, but it changes my voice, if I speak with that there, there's no way he can tell its me.

I then put my laptop in my bag and walk out the door.