"Amy we have to leave now."

I turn around and ran outside. Amy look scared.

"What did you see?"

"There was a man that rip one of the exorcist in half and took the organs out. He ate it and blood went everywhere he even ate the head whole. It was right after you left."

"A kid was missing their face when I went in. We have to leave now."

She nodded and I created a portal. We were about to go in but someone grab me.

"Hana!"

I was struggling but this person was crushing my arm.

"Amy go warn everyone and whatever happens get into those two minds."

"I can't-"

"Amy go."

I did a sign language and her eyes widen nodding. She left and I kick this person. He was wearing a mask and wearing a type of ninja suit.

Venom what do I do?

Find the weak spot right now. But I feel like we've seen something like what Amy describe.

What about what happen to the child?

That too.

He ran to me and punch me in the stomach. I side kick and then punch him multiple times in the stomach.

I got exhausted and he did too. He let his guard down and I knock him to the ground pointing my guns at him.

"What do you want?"

He pulled out a remote control with a button. He pressed it and I got away from him. More like him showed up and surrounded me.

I didn't have enough strength and so they tied me up harshly. They put tape over my mouth and even a bag over my head. They push me into a car and I felt it moving.

When I find whoever is behind all of this I am going to kill them.

I miss our mate already also Rin.

I know but Amy needs to warn them and my entire big family too.

Oh yeah you have a lot. Two parents, 10 uncles wait no 17 uncles, 17 aunts, I don't even know how many cousins though, and your grandparents.

Yeah but I'm worried about my twin uncles. Ash and Jake. They are going to be pulling a lot of pranks if they come and save us.

But more people are coming to save us.

I know this is going to be hectic. But I hope no one dies along the way because I will feel guilty.

The car stop and I felt myself being thrown over someone's shoulder. I then felt myself being thrown again.

They took the bag off and I saw I was in a very old room. No bed no mirror only one door which was the exit. But there was a scent that was familiar.

"Did you bring her?"

I know that voice.

I clench my hand.

"Yes but the girl who was with her ran away."

"Let her. She can let everyone come and get killed one by one."

My eyes widen and I struggle. Since they didn't tie me to the chair only my arm and legs. I fell to the ground and started sliding to the door. I stop because the door open and a pair of feet were in front of me.

The person grab my chin lifting my face to meet theirs and it got me mad.

"You're the leader of this whole thing and where is all of the exorcist including the kids."

"Yep sweet cheeks and they are in my cells they'll be fine for now. By the way that kid you saw earlier wasn't one of them just a random kid I found off the street."

"You are crazy and psychotic."

"Well you use to date this psychotic person before."

"Because I was under a freaking love potion. And you aren't getting away with this."

"Oh I will. Once that friend of yours warn everyone you care about. I will kidnap them and put them in the cells with the others. Then I'll kill them slowly one by one and use their blood to make the powerful vampire ever."

I struggle and he smirk leaning closer.

"And you'll be by my side watching every single thing. You will be my queen when I rule the world."

"Hell no I won't."

He chuckle and pick me up putting me back on the chair.

"You will."

"I'm going to kill you L!"

He went out closing the door. Leaving me in the cold dark.