Chapter 11

Jenny explain everything and they all sigh in relieve. I felt Rin and some of the others pulling on me.

"Pway with us."

"Fine."

They ran and I started chasing them until I smell a rogue. I went out the classroom and put a barrier around the classroom. It was two rogues and no teacher was coming or any alarm.

Wimps.

Let's go Hana I need to relieve some stress.

I rolled my eyes and the rogues saw me. I backed up a little before running out the school.

Keep coming you stupid rogues.

I was outside the school and they were growling while circling me. I smirked and raise my hands in surrender.

"I give up you got me."

They look at each other and lung at me. I took out my guns and shot both of them. They fell and now the other exorcist show up.

One of them came up to me looking mad. She was about to slap me but I caught her hand.

"What do you think you're doing fighting a rogue alone? Do you realize how dangerous you could have cause?"

"Yes but if I didn't a whole classroom full of children would have been and you would have gotten other kids leaving. Parents suing this place and then there will be no one who will learn to be an exorcist."

She yank her arm and walk away. Some people that were human were glaring at me. They don't like supernaturals and I don't like all of them mostly these type of people.

I didn't anything to you so don't put your anger on every supernatural being you see.

I went back to the classroom and Rin ran up to me crying.

"I thought you die."

"Rin I'm not going to die."

He hug me closer and Yugyeom look at him with envied. I sigh and pick him up. The bell rang and all the children pick up their things getting picked up by the second.

"How did you take care of those kids?"

"They are monsters."

"Told you so."

Rin was now on my back and Junior came over.

"You're going to take care of him from now on."

"Yep. Rin this is one of your uncle. Junior."

"Hello unwle Unior."

"Hello Rin."

I created a portal and Jenny went home first. Then I created a portal for us. We went home and Rin play with the guys. I lay down going to sleep. I felt myself being lifted and put into a bed.

I knew who it was by the way it made me feel. Yugyeom put me down and kiss my forehead.

"I hope you forgive me one day."

I heard the door close and open my eyes.

Hana I think we should forgive them.

The mate bond is getting stronger.

I know and besides do you think they will change.

That's what I'm not sure.

She became quiet and I went out my room to be hug by Rin.

"Mommy mommy who my daddy?"

"Uh well which one do you think is your daddy."

He pointed at Yugyeom and I was shock. I just nodded and he hug Yugyeom. Yugyeom look happy and I felt myself smile.