Chapter 9

Yugyeom took Junior off and started beating him up. I was still in shock then I snap out of my daze and try to get Yugyeom off.

"Yugyeom stop. You're going to kill him."

"Good."

I still try and then he accidentally punch me in the jaw. He froze and Junior look at me wide eyes. I touch my jaw and it hurt.

"H-Hana I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you."

I look at him like he was crazy since this is like the first time he apologize.

Did he just-

Yeah I think he did or am I hallucinating?

Hana we're not that weak.

But we got into a coma.

Shut up.

I went to my room and lock the door. I look into the mirror and saw it was healing. I sigh and lay on my bed putting my face into the pillow.

Yugyeom POV

I punch Hana. I didn't mean to. She was kissing Junior and Slay took over. But I was angry she didn't push him off. She is my mate she isn't allow to kiss or be with another guy.

"Now do you understand Yugyeom?"

Mark walk downstairs and Youngjae and BamBam took Junior to their room.

"Hyung what do you mean?"

"What you witness. You doing that to Hana everyday imagine how she felt each and every time. But you did worse you cause her pain. You having sex with another girl gives her pain."

My knee gave way and Slay whimper. I thought about all those times and she always look like she didn't care.

"Wait what about that week when she wasn't here."

"Claire had poison on her nail. She stuck it into her leg when Hana threw her down the stairs she deserve to be thrown. The poison spread threw her but we made it to the hospital in time before the poison could spread through her whole system. She stay in a coma for a week. I didn't wanted to tell you but you need to man up and realize what you've done to your mate. Keep up this whole act and she will leave you whether you like it or not."

He left and I went to my room. Claire walk in but I push her out and lock the door.

I want mate.

Well too bad we mess up.

I know but how are we going to fix all of this. Venom won't even talk to me she keeps cursing at me.

I got up and went to her room. I was about to knock but I froze.

What do I say?

I don't know just say something weird.

What?!

The door open with Hana looking annoyed but it relax a little until she look behind me.

"Claire go away I don't want your germs near my room. Better yet go die in a hole."

She grab my arm and pulled me in giving Claire one last glare.

Hana POV

"What you want Yugyeom?"

"Why were you gone for that whole week?"

"Mark already told you so why are you asking me?"

"Cause I want to see if they were lying or not."