Chapter 12

She scoff but it didn't look like it after punching her in the face.

"Like anyone would want a child like that."

"Oh you are so-"

Yugyeom stop me and glared at her. She became scare.

"He is my son so I advice you to stop now Claire."

She nodded and left. Yugyeom was still mad and I touch his arm. It calm him down and look at me apologetically. Rin came up to me and ran to Yugyeom.

"Daddy who was that scawy lady?"

"Uh just a friend."

Junior tap me on the shoulder and pointed somewhere. I follow him and he look down blushing.

"I found my mate."

"Really oh my gosh who is she? Is she pretty? Is she nice? Is she not a wh*re?"

"No she isn't and I think you know her."

I look at him in confusion and a girl pop out who was very familiar. I hug her and she hug back.

"Yo Hana. I heard you're teaching little kids now."

"Amy what are you doing here? I thought you were in America."

"I move back here and will live with my mate."

Amy a friend and my partner in exorcist academy. She had to move to America for a mission which took a while. She can be sassy sometimes but easily embarrass in relationships.

"Well I'm glad you two found each other."

"Thanks but where is that she devil that everyone keeps talking about?"

"Oh Claire she went somewhere but Junior here can explain everything to you."

I walk away with Yugyeom standing angrily at me.

"What were you and hyung doing?"

"Nothing."

He pulled me into his room and the smell of sex has dial down a little just a little. I still want to throw up though.

"Look if we're going to talk can we do it in my room not a room that reminds me how much I want to punch you."

"What were you doing with hyung?"

"Nothing."

He push me into the wall making something hit my back.

"Tell me."

"Junior found his mate. Okay?"

He let go and look away.

"Sorry."

I roll my eyes and sigh.

"I forgive you. You were just jealous."

"I was not jealous."

"Sure you weren't."

I was about to go out when Yugyeom pulled me into his arms making me blush.

"Okay I was. Don't blame me that I don't want you around other guys even if they're my hyungs."

I blushed even more and didn't know what to do. He grab my arms and wrap it around him.

"You're suppose to hug me back."

I look up and he was pouting.

Our mate is so cute.

Venom you forgive them.