Chapter 19

It has been a couple days since they've been in the barriers. Annoying as hell might I add. Any chance they get they started stripping and I have to put restraining jackets on them.

We've kept Rin away as much as possible but he finds them as his training dummies. He would throw weapons at them like targets or would want to practice his fighting skills.

I'm not against it but we don't want them to die yet.

"Hello can I get some food around here?"

I look at her than went back to seeing what's in the refrigerator.

"My sweetie is hungry get her food."

"Oh I'm sorry. Here let me get you food."

I roll my eyes and grab a pack of blood. I put it to her mouth since she can't use her arms.

She stuck her tongue and tried to seduce me. She was close to the blood and I stare at her with a poker face.

"If you don't want to eat vomit then hurry up and drink it."

She drank it and I threw it away. Rin came out sleepy with bed hair and rubbing his eyes. He yawned and it was so cute.

"Mommy, I hungwy."

"Here."

I gave him a child bottle with blood in it. He sat at the table drinking it. I went over and fed Yugyeom's mom. I still think we shouldn't feed them but oh well and vampires are suppose to last a week without food or blood.

"Rin go wake up your father."

He went and I call the exorcist again but again no one pick up.

"What is happening over there?"

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and saw Yugyeom.

"Hey did you need me?"

"Yes I need you to watch over these people while I go see what's up with the paladin and the other exorcist because no one is picking my call."

"I'm coming too."

I turned and Amy was dress already.

"If they aren't picking up means something has happen."

"So let's go."

"Wait."

Yugyeom pull me and kiss me.

"Be careful."

"No promises."

He chuckle and kiss me on the forehead. Rin kiss me on the cheek. As for Amy and Junior they were having a make out session.

"Hey let's go or you can stay here and continue your session that'll lead to another thing."

They pulled apart and Amy punch me. We went through a portal and we were in front of the school.

"Why does it seem creepy now?"

"And also a bad feeling."

"Shoot, the kids."

I ran in ignoring Amy calls. I went into the classroom but it was silent too quiet though. Then I heard a creak. I went over and saw one of the kid from my class in the corner. I touch their shoulder and they fell to the ground a knife in their chest but there was something frightening. Their face was gone even the skull no trace of any bone in the head just a hollow inside of their head like when you break the face of a doll off but it was fill with their blood. The bones from the neck down were there but all of their organs were gone no meat just skin, blood, and bones. My hand was shaking and flashbacks of all the disturbing things I've seen doing this job pop through my head. I close my eyes and took a deep breathe.