Chapter 18

I regret opening the door. Let's just say three girls and one guy all naked. The girls around the guy. One on the left one on the right and one between his legs.

I want that image out of my head.

Yeah right once we seen something we cannot unseen it.

Yugyeom turn me and pull me into his chest.

"Next time knock. I know you were excited for action but please knock next time."

"I will maybe."

Yugyeom let go. The girls scramble out and he was dress at least.

"So how can I help and I don't do guys."

My eye twitch.

"Were you the executioner for Chaerin."

"Yes that's me oh if you're her relative she is alive. She promise me a bliss sex afterwards."

I walk up to him and he grab my butt which cause him to be push against the wall and me about to crush his hand.

"Touch. Me. Again. And you'll lose your arm. Also by the way the name is Hana. Haven't you heard of that name before."

His eyes widen and he tried to get out of my hold.

"Now if you don't mind explaining everything in detail I wouldn't mind for my vampire mate to drink all of your blood and dispose of your body."

He nodded and I threw him at the opposite wall.

Venom read his mind if he is lying.

Got it but after we're interrogating him take some of his blood because his blood is very rare.

Yugyeom POV

The lady flirting is really disgusting and getting on nerves right now. Even her breasts aren't that great they're saggy even Hana is better.

Dude why are you comparing that?

Don't judge.

Whatever but Venom and Hana are better in any comparison. By that they don't act like this or make me wanted to hit a girl so much she bleeds or I hear a bone crack.

I mentally roll my eyes.

"Can I see the person who executed a girl named Chaerin?"

"Why sure if you go down there he is the second door on the left."

She then gave me a phone number. I had to held back a scoff and I pretend to look at her confuse.

"Call me."

I fake smile then turned to a poker face and held the paper in front of her and rip it to shreds.

"I have a girlfriend and she is right here if you don't want to die today I suggest you stop this."

She had fear in her eyes which was good enough.

We went to the room and I brought Hana closer to me. When she was in my chest they tongue kiss and then the girls left making me roll my eyes because they wink at me as they left.

But it became fear when I gave them a deadly glare that says don't talk or look at me.

Hana went to the executioner while I kept talking with Slay.

So what do we do about Chaerin and your mom who are both really getting on my nerves and I want to kill.

We'll find a way but we just need to keep her away from my dad because I know she will do something to him.