Chapter 4

A week has pass since I been here. Everyday wanting to kill my mate because of the pain I keep getting and gets worse the minute. Junior who is now my best friend has help through the pain. Jackson always keeps me smiling mostly laughing and Mark is like an older brother. Youngjae and BamBam are like my brother too but I always beat them at video games. JB is like an older brother too but he is leaning more to like my dad.

I miss my family.

I know but we have to deal with him or your family will...

I know but do you think they would actually hurt my family?

Maybe but I really want to rip the wolf's head off. One minute he's being a wh*re the next he's all possessive over us. If you tell me he is one messed up bipolar idiot.

I laugh at that and lean my head against the skateboard half pipe closing my eyes. I felt a presence in front of me and open my eyes. It was Junior looking at me worriedly.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah just miss my family that's all."

"Yeah we're sorry about that."

"It's fine I forgive you guys not Yugyeom."

"I'm still sorry though."

"For what?"

"Your mate and our dongsaeng."

"Eh but I feel like I'm having my mom's life though."

"What do you mean?"

"Her mate was also a man wh*re but his first love was the one who cause him to be like that. My mom found out about him being a vampire the second day they were in an arranged marriage. Then along the way she found out her mom wasn't her real mom and that she is also half vampire. Then my dad gave up his ways and became together with my mom. Then again I wish my dad would stop kissing my mom in front of me."

He chuckle at that and then the guys came out.

"Hey you okay?"

"I'm fine Jackson just tire from the pain and also missing my family."

He look at me with a sad smile and I felt me being picked up by Mark.

"What are you doing?"

"We're taking you to go shopping."

I just laugh and we went to the car not knowing that someone was watching and listening to everything.

"So are you guys like Youngjae too? Because that is a lot of girls for one man."

"Yes and no."

"When we get drunk we unconsciously bring them home and get laid when we're drunk."

"They won't leave and every time we would take them back to their family they would start crying how we were their mates."

"No matter how many times we tell their family we aren't. They threaten to kill themselves and say how it was our fault."

"We even got beat up by more than one family which is why we never really stick too long with them."

I nodded understandingly.

"Hey do you have Yugyeom's credit card?"

"Why?"

"Because I am going to max out his credit card and also I need new shoes."

My pair worn out well let's say I ran a lot around the house and in the backyard. Also maybe I sorta let a rogue werwolf chew my shoe when I was fighting it.

"Yeah you really need new shoes."

"You should buy more than one pair though."

"I will."

I ran into the mall and saw my family and cousins.

Hey I'm not stupid to not call them and besides the guys told me to.

"Hana we miss you so much."

"So where is that mate of yours I really need to...mate."

I look to see who Jenny was looking at and it was Jackson. He look at the same way but then he shook his head and all himself to see if this was a dream.

I walked up to my parents and hugged them.

"I miss you guys."

"We miss you too."

"Now I want to see your mate so I can rip his head off."

"Dad he is like you before you found your mate and after but I don't think a girl did it too him."

My dad rub the back of his neck and didn't know what to say. I look behind my dad and saw uncle Mark and Uncle Michael. I hug my uncle Mark and than uncle Michael.

"How's school uncle Michael."

"Boring because I don't have you there to mess with."

I punch him in the shoulder and he was going to hug me again when I was pulled into someone's arms causing me to feel tingly.

"She is mine."

I try to get out of his hold but nope his grip got tighter.

"Let me go."

"No you belong to me only you can't touch any guys."

Hana hurry up and elbow him in the ribs.

Okay what did the big bad vampire say to you?

Same thing like him but he spill out that I'm one of his toys so we should only please him.

That snap me and I punch him square in the jaw.

"NOW YOU LISTEN. YOU HAVE NEVER ACTED LIKE A MATE SINCE I STARTED LIVING WITH YOU. ALL YOU DO IS GO F*CK ALL THOSE LITTLE WH*RES TO SATISFY YOURSELF WHILE I'M IN PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU. So you can't get possessive over who I touch and besides you don't even want me as mate. My vampire already told me and I am not one of your toys. I know you can hear me Yugyeom's vampire my vampire hates your guts to the point she wouldn't mind seeing you dead. You threaten to hurt my family that's the only reason why I came with you not because you're my mate."

I know I cause a scene already but I don't feel like shopping anymore. I turned around and walk to JB's car sitting in the backseat. I put on my headphone and then fell asleep.