Part 5: The Last Straw

It's been almost  months since I was confined in the hospital. Sadly, I frequently experienced the pain caused by my cheating mate. Fortunately, Danielle will always be there to take the pain for me.

"Ready?" Rose asked me from the door of my room.

"All ready!" I replied excitedly. It's a special day today. The family decided to take a trip to Disneyland for my parents' anniversary.

We rode the different rides, eat walk and stroll the place. Of course, there is also picture-taking here and there to keep some memories.

As the sun starts to set, the family decided to visit my mom's original pack, the Moonstar pack. As we got inside the pack house, I was amazed by the way they decorated it. It's like I am seeing Hogwarts as the ceiling is bewitched like Hogwarts' ceiling.

"Jenny!" An old lady, around her fifties called out to mom.

"Mom!" My mom ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Is this Brian and Bridgette already?" she asked looking at us. "Oh,,my babies. I can't believe how you grew up so fast."

It was Beta who first smiled at her. "Gran!" then accepted her hug.

When she hugged me, I felt something different in her smell- something I can't pinpoint as of the moment.

"Gran." I called her and she smiled at me.

"I heard so much about you. But don't worry. I am here to help you if you will need my help."

We spent the night talking to Gran and exploring Hogwarts a.k.a. the pack house as well.

We went home the following day after saying goodbye and promising Gran to be back.

"Mom! Rose! Somebody, help me!" I screamed for help. "Help me! He-help m-m-mee!" the pain I am feeling is triple now.

My heart is being torn into pieces. My stomach felt like I have been hit by jabs. and worst, my soul is like being ripped away from me.

"M-mom! He-help me!"

"Danielle!" I called out into her but even she is suffering from greater pain.

"Bridgette!" I heard my mother exclaimed hysterically.

"Bernard! Brian! Rose!" she screamed their names. I saw them rush to me as I weakened and dropped to the floor.

Jenny (Brie's Mom)

"Juliet, please, help her!" I begged my best friend as we reached the infirmary.

"You know I'll do everything to help her." She said.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!" I heard Brie screamed. Juliet ran inside the room to check on her.

"Nurse, prepare the shock!" I heard Juliet ordered. The nurses moved and prepared everything.

"What's happening?" I asked her.

"She's having a cardiac arrest. As of now, I want to ask you to stay outside."

"No. My baby needs me."

"Please!" I heard her asked Bernard who was supporting me.

I felt as I was being guided to the waiting area. I saw Rose crying as Brian consoled her.

"How is she?" I looked up to see Luna Mercy coming to me and hugged me.

"She's having a cardiac arrest."

"Oh, goddess!"she gasped.

"Does she need anything?" former Alpha George asked.

"We're still waiting for the doctor, alpha." Bernard answered at the same time as the door to the infirmary opened.