Part 3: Rejection Attempt

Hey guys! 

How are you? I hope you're all doing great.

Here's an update for today. I'll try to update sooner since it's almost summer. 

Anyhoo,,I hope you will like this...

==============================================================

(Unedited)

Bridgette

"We need to talk!"

I turned to look at who was talking behind me. I gasped when I saw him. It was my mate!

Hiding all my disgust, I calmly bowed my head. "Alpha."

"What's your name?" I raised an eyebrow on his question.

"Bridgette, Alpha." I answered. "Bridgette McMillan."

"Beta Brian's sister." He said nodding his head.

"Yes, Alpha!"

"How can you be so weak then?

"I'm sorry? What did you just say?"

He shook his head. "I can't have a mate. No scratch that. I can't have a weak mate!"

I felt jabs hit me in the stomach.

Raising my head to meet his eyes, I told him calmly. "And I thought mates will accept you for who you are? I guess, not all alphas are ideal mates, after all!"

He smirked. "I, Robin Aldrin Jones, do hereby--,"

"Babe!" my brother suddenly called out from nowhere stopping the alpha's attempt of rejection.

"Beta!" I walked towards him and hugged him.

"What's happening?" he looked at me and the Alpha, feeling the tension between us.

I smiled at him. "Beta, the Alpha was just asking me where you are." I lied. I don't want him to cause trouble. "Let's get inside now, shall we?"

Nodding to the alpha, I hurriedly dragged my brother away from him. In a way, I am thankful to Beta, he saved me from the pain I am surely will suffer soon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What's wrong, Bestie?" I heard Rose asking me. Before I could answer, I slumped into the ground holding my stomach.

"Ahh," I cried out of the pain. "Ahhh... Please let it stop! It hurts!"

"Somebody, please, help us!" Rose cried out as she held me up.

"What's wrong with her?" Former Luna Mercy asked Rose.

"I don't know Luna. She just fell to the ground and cried."

She nodded and turned to her guard, "Carry her to the infirmary."

I felt myself raised as I was carried by someone.

ROSE

As soon as we reached the infirmary, the pack doctor checked on Brie. We were asked to stay outside and wait.

I paced back and forth outside the room waiting for the doctor. When she got out, the Luna talked to her.

"How is she?" I heard former Beta, Bernard asked the doctor.

When I turned, I saw him, with Jenny, Brie's mom and Beta Brian.

"She's okay for now, Luna, Beta." She said before looking at me. "By the way, do you happen to know if she has found her mate?"