Part 4: The Rejection

Hey guys, here's an update though this is just short. 

I hope you'll like this...

==========================================================

(Unedited)

Brie

Nodding in understanding, she positioned herself near me, placing her hand over my head.

"Here's what I want you to do. Every time you will feel the pain, I want you to shift and let your wolf control your body."

"But what if she will hunt him?"

"No she won't coz she won't let you see him with someone else. Trust your wolf. She's strong just like you."

I nodded. She smiled at me before handing me my permit.

Present time...

I took a deep breath as soon as I touch my feet on the ground in front of our house.

It always gives me a relaxing feeling and the calmness seems to heal me as I went inside.

"Welcome home, babe!" I was greeted by my brother whose arms wrapped around my best friend's waist.

My eyes bulged in understanding.

Hugging Rose tightly, I uttered congratulations to both of them. "I can't believe it. Hey Beta, "I said looking at him. "Take care of her or else..." I said, unfinishing the last line.

"Of course! She's my mate and I have been waiting for her since I was sixteen." He said before giving Rose a peck on her temple.

"Now, we are really sisters!" I chuckled and Rose blushed.

"Come now guys!" Mom said from the kitchen. "Dinner's served, come on!"

And we shared a very sumptuous and fun-filled dinner.

As I enter my room that night, I uttered a simple wish—that my mate would be as good as Beta.

"If only..."

=====================================================================================

"Ms Mcmillan, it's so nice to see that you're back." I heard Ms. Thomas spoke as I get inside the classroom. Fortunately, I am the first one here.

"I'm happy to be back Ms. Thomas. Here are the assignments I need to pass.

I put the bound papers on her table.

"Very good, Ms. Mcmillan. Now you may go to your seat." I walked to my seat and as I sat there, my classmates got in.

The class went by smoothly and ended up even before I knew it.

As I sat down on my seat for my last subject, my wolf jumped up and down inside of me.

"Mate is here. He is here!" I prepared myself as he walked in with confidence.

I saw him looked at me. There was a mixed of emotions in his eyes before he closed it and his stare became cold once again. I did my best to ignore him. This time, I kept on looking on the clock.

As the bell rang, I hurriedly walked out of the room before the others did.

I walked so fast that I didn't notice someone following me. Before I know it, I was dragged into an empty classroom.