Chapter 4

I knew I had to be quick to win that. I kicked him in the head. Blood landed on the floor. He felt his cheek groaning. Clenches his fist. Took a step forward. I kicked him in the side. His red spit landed on the floor. He grabbed me by the collar and punched me in the head. His fist hit my face again, and again, and again. The whistle whistled a couple of times.

I opened my eyes. Everything was so bright. A girl was holding an ice bag against my forehead. Her hair was white like the walls. It was C#1. "You lost the fight, your injuries are not that bad, but enough for us to push the mission a couple of days," the guy with the blue hair said. "That's okay, we'll just plan it out a bit more. You have to promise not to say anything," he continued. What the heck is he talking about? His mouth kept moving, but none of it made any sense. "You're confusing her," C#1 said. The way she acted made her seem so much older than her body. She seemed to be around my age mature wise, but when you looked at her she didn't seem a day over 11. "What are you planning?" I finally asked. "An escape," he said. His voice was determined. He was going to escape, even if it was the last thing he did. I could see it in his light blue eyes. "Why are you telling me this?" It made no sense, why tell me all this? If they wanted me with them, then why me? C seemed to understand my confusion. "Because you question all this as well," she said and continued, "You don't have to decide right now," She dragged O#801 out of the room. He smiled widely on the way out.

A younger nurse came over to me with breakfast. I think she noticed O and C leaving. She handed me my metal bottle with breakfast. The grey substance didn't smell better than the training room. Different, yes, but not better. The taste was as interesting as the color. The drink made me feel sleepy. I went to sleep pretty quickly.

I didn't remember any dreams when I woke up. The nurse had set an alarm to make sure I was in the classroom on time. Just one more class, then I could hopefully get away from all this forever. The teacher had already arrived. I found my assigned seat and sat down. It didn't take long before the girl next to me fell asleep. Her head was hidden behind her black curls. I pushed her lightly. She couldn't fall asleep. She would get in so much trouble. The girl next to me wore a white shapeless tunic. I noticed most of the others wore the same. It contrasted her wild, curly hair well. I was in the wrong place. This was not math. The drawings on the whiteboard were not math. I was sitting in a technology class. One of the drawings showed a finished heater. I looked around. Find an exit! Find an exit! I pushed her again. The teacher noticed and went over to us. She was so close to waking up, when the teacher grabbed her ear to wake her up. "You can't sleep in class, young lady," she said. "What the heck do I need this for anyway? We are never going to get out anyway, are we?" she replied and stood up. "Sit down," the teacher said. She stood up on her chair. "Look at all the fucks I give, zero. Absolutely zero," C and O might like her. She curses a bit too much, but she appeared to do it mostly, because it pissed off the teacher. "What are you going to do? Send me away? I don't even want to be here," Her arm movements were big. The whole class looked at her. Some in awe, some confused. "You stay here," she said. "And you sit down now, or I call the guards," She sat down quickly. Nobody wanted to mess with the guards. Though if anyone was going to it was probably her. The teacher turned around and continued teaching. The girl slid up her sleeve a bit. S#101, her tattoo said, under that someone -probably O- had written: O#801. She smirked, "Welcome to the trouble club," she whispered. What had I gotten myself into?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter! Thanks again for still reading! You're amazing. Please, comment your thoughts.

-BirdLysdahl