Chapter 13- The New Unfound News

Start from the beginning

"She's my girlfriend, and I did grow up, I'm not settling, I'm god damn lucky to have her!" Shane yells, pulling me right against him.

"Well I personally think you could do better, she's kind of chubby in the face," he points out and my ego or what I have left of it dies.

Before I know what's happening, Shane lets go of me and storms in front of me and lunges toward his father. I look to see Chelsea and Marcus gone, I grab Shane's arm trying to pull him back. The basement door opens to reveal a stressed Belle.

"What is going on in here? Why are you yelling?" She asked standing between her husband and her very built son. Saving her husbend from Shane killing him, I pull at Shane's hand he backs up pulling me to his side.

"Ask that asshole, tell him to keep his comments to himself," Shane angrily tells his mother, not even looking at her, but looking above her at the man standing behind her. She looks expectantly over to the man she apparently loves. His father continues to smirk.

"I was just saying that he could do better, but you know it could be the possibility that she's great in bed. Have you fucked her yet?" His foul mouth taking me by surprise.

"Jared that's enough! Alex is a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality. She's perfect the way she is," Belle angrily says to her husband.

"I was just wondering, you know because I always remember Shane showing the door to different girls all the time," the man who Shane calls a father smirks, almost knowing that it's breaking me. I can't cry, not in front of him. It's like he knows that I can't take this.

"Go up stairs Jared, you're being rude," Belle calmy remarks, lightly pushing her husband the way to the stairs.

"At least I don't abuse her like you did to mom!" Shane angrily spits dropping his bag by the door to the basement, before pulling me out the door.

Once we reach the street, standing in front of his large truck.

"Alex, baby, I'm so sorry for him, I forgot he was going to be here,"

Before I know what I'm doing I'm hugging him tightly, crying like crazy into his shoulder.

"You're beautiful, everyone knows it," he whispers in my ear.

The new information I just found out about Shane, is also a shock, but I'm still in immense shock from his father all together.

"Lets go to yours," he says leading me to my door and helping me in before driving off.

I haven't stopped crying since we left and we just pulled up to my apartment building. Shane gets out and opens my door and helps me down, locking the doors and holding my hand, I unlock the doors as we go. I open the door to the apartment, it was open, meaning Shanelle is here. Wiping over my face, no doubt there's tear stains, I take a deep breath and walk in. She's sitting there watching TV with Blake sleeping on her stomach.

"Hey, how was the trip?" She asks quietly.

"It was great, it's so beautiful," I smile and the facial expression I'm giving her shows not to ask why I was crying. She knows and ignores the fact.

"You'll have to come some time," Shane offers, wrapping both arms around my waist.

"That would be great," she smiles.

"We're going to go upstairs, see you later," I smile pulling Shane by the hand. I don't want her to ask questions about this later. Blake's parents love her, they always have.

I sigh laying on the bed. Our relationship is far to early and fragile to have a fight, I just want to talk about this.

Shane puts my bag on the floor, then he comes and lays closely beside me, before pulling me into his chest. I take a long shaky breath, but before I could talk he did.