You Can't Escape Your Mind

Regular = action or story
* or "" Regular = Talking
Italics = Thinking
BoldItalics = Intrusive thoughts aka Chara

It's been a year since the barrier has been opened for good. The monsters and humans get a long, well besides the few weary humans. Most of the monsters have moved to the surface and some even started having families.

Toriel and Asgore became husband and wife again so it's easier to be a symbol for the monsters.

Undyne and Alphys are now engaged, Undyne proposed to Alphys last week at the aquarium.

Mettaton has the best ratings he's ever gotten and he's in almost every big movie but still makes time for Papyrus. They've been dating for 5 months and have gotten pretty close. Papyrus normally goes where ever Mettaton goes to support him.

Sans still goes to Grillby's all the time, basically all day and night. When he's not eating ketchup he's working, since theirs a lot more customers than used to be Grillby needed extra help and Sans immediately offered to fill the position.

Frisk lives with Sans and Papyrus, but neither of them are home for long so they're basically living alone. But they get under the table work (since they're still too young for working papers) so they can support themselves too even though Sans is giving them money and would help them if they ever need it Frisk has all the money in a bank account incase something happens. They also try to not rely on others as much as possible.

Frisk normally does tiny things like deliver newspapers, stock shelves at markets, cleans shops. Whatever they can get so they can forget the thoughts they have for as long as possible, until they get to back to their empty and silent home. Frisk makes their way up the stairs and into their bedroom. Now complete vulnerable to intruding thoughts as they think about what they've done once again.

(Frisks POV) (A/N- Basically second person because that's how I see Frisk thinking)

*You want to be happy.

*You try but still feel your sins crawling on your back.

*You remember every reset

*You remember how all of your friends helped you the first time in the underground.

*You were so happy with the news friends you made and that you were able to make them all happy again.

*you remember their smiles and tears of joy as they saw the sun and landscape for the first time.

*You remember the reset screen that you came to.

*You felt guilty but pressed reset anyway.

*You did this again and again.

*Until you reset once again and a part of you had the urge to try something different.

*You refused for a long time.

*You noticed how the urge became stronger with every reset.

*You decided to give up and the urge gladly consumed you.

*You remember that the urges name was Chara and that they wouldn't listen to your pleads to stop until you could be in control again many resets later.

Do you remember that?

*You remember when you destroyed the dummy and looked at Toriels shocked face.

She was probably disgusted by you as soon as you did that.

*You remember the expression of every monster and how scared or shocked they were while you hunted every one of them down.