Chapter 10:Are You Gay?

Start from the beginning

"Muah! Muah! Muah! Someone's got a crush." Loggie said as I walked into the living room. I rolled my eyes at him and glared. Oh and don't forget about the blush.

"Shut up." I mumbled before sitting down next to Grey on the couch. I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my face in it.

"Aw, look! She does have a crush on him." Sam gushed. I just groaned but didn't pull my head up.

"O. M. Gee! She's growing up so fast." Liam said in a falsetto voice. He then turned to Logan and rested his head of his brother's shoulder.

"Our baby is gonna leave us dude." He sobbed. Loggie shook his head unbelievably and patted the back of his twin.

"I know! We better strap her to the chair."

~10 minutes later~

"Is this really necessary?" I asked. I was currently tied up to a chair with duct tape wrapping my arms and legs to the chair.

"Yes. Yes it is. Grey! Hit the lights." Logan demanded saying the last part darkly. Grey did as he was told and turned off the lights. It was pitch black. Suddenly a light was shinning on my face.

"Do you or do you not having feelings for the victim, Alex Grier?" Liam asked as he paced around the room in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know. I met the guy today, what do you expect?-"

"Silence!" Sam interrupted.

"We will be asking he questions here, girly." Loggie said in distaste. I glared at him. I am not girly.

"Let us rephrase this, shall we? Do you or do you not want to have any romantic relationship with this- this Grier?" Grey asked out of no where. I gotta give it to him. I didn't think he would partake in such foolishness.

But I sighed either way and mumbled incoherently.

"What was that D-bear? I can't here you?" Loggie said placing a finger to his ear.

"Yes, I may or may not find him attractive and think he's really cute... And funny and talented and very nice. So yes, I think I have a crush on him." I smiled just thinking about it.

"Hit the lights." Loggie demanded once more. Liam did the deed and light came back to the room.

"Untie her." He stated. Sam began taking off the tape around my wrists as Grey did so with my legs. Once I was free I quickly sat up and smack the boys over the head.

"Out of my house... Now!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. They began filling out one by one.

"Grey!" I exclaimed before he could leave. He stayed behind and shut the door after Jayden left.

I sat with Grey on a couch.

"So, what's up squirt?" he asked curiously. I sighed and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Are you gay?"

-----

The ball was swiftly passed to me from across the field by Alex.