"You can keep your table." said Zachary to the receptionist as he and Brielle took the elevator down.

They stopped to get some noodles and soup before taking a cab to Zachary's house. He lived in a secluded part of the city, where there were few houses around and traffic was almost nil. Brielle didn't find any reason to be suspicious. If only she had realized then. She glanced at her watch. It was eleven thirty already.

"Brielle?" said Zachary when the car finally stopped and they got off. "We're home. Ready?"

"I'm ready." she said hurriedly. Brielle's heart was pounding so hard she couldn't breathe.

"Me too." he said.

They had barely closed the front door than Zachary pulled off her overcoat.

***

Please don't read if you are underage or do not like reading sexual situations. It will take nothing away from the story if you skip.

Brielle blushed under his gaze as he pushed her against the door and kissed her. His fingers tangled in her hair and his lips found her hot mouth. She kissed back, their bodies reacting on their own. She raised her head to allow Zachary access to her neck and shoulders. Amidst his ministrations, she accidentally noticed a camera overhead.

"Zachary what's that?" she asked.

"Whats what?" he said dismisively, pulling down her her dress's chains, revealing her back.

"There's a camera." she said unsurely. 

Zachary paused as he nibbled her neck, his hands wandering all over her exposed back. He was behaving a little differently. He was always gentle with her. But today he was being very aggressive.

"That's for security. Don't worry." he said his hands finding the hook of her bra. Everything is happening so fast.

"Lets go to the bedroom." said Brielle. She wasn't comfortable with the camera's placement. If anyone was watching they would see everything.

"I was going to take you there for round two." said Zachary gruffly his hands reaching under her skirt. "But if you say so."

He lifted her over his shoulders and carried her to the bedroom. 

"Zachary, stop." she protested. She didn't like being carried in this way. Her dress was barely hanging on and her lacy underwear was exposed. Brielle was uncomfortable and beginning to fear Zachary.

He laid her on the bed roughly and suddenly ripped off her dress. Brielle yelped in pain as the material cut her skin. Zachary's eyes were dark with lust and Brielle was scared.

"Stop Zachary you're hurting me." she said loudly. He ignored her as he started taking off his clothes, all the while pinning her down below him.

***

She gasped as she noticed a camera overhead again, and four more on the corners. 

The bloody bastard is making a blue film with me. Without my consent.

Brielle tried to get off the bed and escape but he grasped her wrists and shoved her back.

"You stay here, bitch." he growled physically overpowering her.

"Let go of me." she shouted. "I don't want to sleep with you. Not when you're this sick monster."

She kicked him hard on the groin, surprising him. "Get away from me." 

Jack was right. Why didn't I listen to him?

She got up and ran to the front door, as he chased after her. She didn't have time to get her things or her overcoat. She kept running through the desolate streets as far as she could away from Zachary. There were no houses in the vicinity that appeared to be inhabited. 

 She found herself standing on the deserted road in her underwear, a skimpy, lacy one at that. She sighed in relief as she found a dark alley way, inching deeper into the blackness. She walked deep into it.

What do I do? she thought as she heard Zachary's footsteps in the at the entrance and she slammed into a wall. 

She was stuck at a dead end. 

A/N : Hi guys! I would love some more comments from you all. Tell me what you think of the characters, and what you like/dislike. A few words from you makes my day and motivates me to write new chapters.

Please vote, comment and share if you like this story. Tell your friends if you think they'll enjoy it.

Lots of love,

Andy