14| 150 Years Later

Start bij het begin

    "Here's a hilarious story, I don't care," Damon responded, his blue eyes widened, staring at the boy who threatened him.

    "You should. I have a feeling you like being alive."

    "Actually, I'm undead," Damon said.

    "Great, so that means you won't mind dying another time, but this time, for good." Kai took a rake from a box and snapped it in half.

    I stood in front of Damon as Kai neared, "don't kill him."

    "You know this idiot?" Damon asked.

    "Don't tell me you're in love with him just because he's a vampire." Kai mocked, approaching.

    "He's my brother Kai, and I know you don't love your family, but my family means a lot to me. So don't you dare try to hurt Damon." I said, looking Kai in the eyes. He was about to stab Damon, but he dropped the stake.

    "What? Is the Salvatore family reunion being held in my prison world?" Kai laughed.

    "Let's go, we need to find Bonnie," Damon ordered.

    "I'm going to stay. I'll find you later."

    "I'm not leaving you with this psychotic idiot Isadora," Damon said.

    I turned to look at Kai, "I'll be fine, I promise I will be right behind you. I need to tell him something."

    "Fine, hurry up," Damon said as he left.

    I hit Kai in the shoulder. "That's for threatening to kill my brother. This is for saving me from dying, so I had the chance to know that my brothers are alive." I moved closer to kiss him on the lips. 

    "Well I wasn't going to let my only friend die," Kai said.

    "I really appreciate it, even if you say you wanted to kill me a hundred times before, you never went through it."

    "How could someone kill something so beautiful?" He asked, tucking in a strand of hair behind my ear.

    "If you are enemies," I answered.

    "Well, people can be lovers and enemies at the same time, you know."

    "I guess it could be true if they loved each other enough to forget the times they hurt each other," I said, gulping.

    "Do you?"

    "Do I what?" I asked.

    "Do you love me enough to forget the times I hurt you? Like the time where I almost blew you up, and the time you thought I ripped Stefan's journal." Kai asked. "Never mind."

    "We can get out of here Kai. Damon came with a Bennett witch, and you have the Ascendant. We finally have a chance to see the world again." I said. "We made it to the point where we no longer have to wish to leave."

    "I can't wait to get my revenge on the Gemini coven."

    "Forget about them, and start a new life. Do what you always wanted to do. Don't waste your precious time slaughtering a bunch of innocent people," I said.

    "Innocent people? They wasted my precious time by sending me to this hell. They aren't innocent."

    "They sent you here because you killed your family!" I yelled.

    "You don't get it. You aren't me Isadora." Kai hissed. "They treated me like a monster before I killed my four siblings, they think I'm a monster, so when I get out of here, I'm going to show them the monster they raised."

    "Kai please, they might send you back here again."

    "It's worth it."

    "Even if it means leaving me?" I asked.

    "Don't go there. Don't use my feelings for you to make me feel bad. Just because you tamed Kol, doesn't mean you can do the same for me. Some people are more broken than others. Some people are meant to stay that way too."

    "Not everything I do is for Kol. I love him, but that doesn't mean I'm going to base every decision I make on my feelings," I said.    

   Kai laughed, "you're kidding, right? You say you can't give me the chance to love me because you're too busy loving someone who died a hundred years ago."

    "I also believed my brothers were alive even if they could have died a hundred years ago, now look where we are now."

    "Fine! Call me if you see your precious little Kol again. I hope you find his rotten corpse. Then, will you only realize, I was right, and you were wrong for loving someone who practically destroyed your life by sending you here." Kai said, walking away.

    Then I realized, I was sent to this prison world because Emily Bennett told me that I befriended a Mikaelson. That I should find her diaries when I get out.

    Emily Bennett.

    Bonnie Bennett could have all the answers I've been looking for.

a/n Did you see that coming? If you've watched season 6 of TVD you would know that Damon and Bonnie did, in fact, end up in Kai's prison world. I just changed it up a bit.

Do you think Isadora and Kai will be able to leave the prison world? What do you think Emily's diaries contain? Please continue voting and commenting! And thank you so much for the 500 reads!

Just in case you didn't watch TVD, here are the actors that portrayed Damon and Bonnie.

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennett