seventeen

seventeen || a louigan fanfic

you see people differently when you're seventeen.

-

*i know i said i only shipped them in a scenario where she's eighteen. but making her seventeen is part of the plot drama. plus, she's seventeen, going to turn eighteen in a few months.* in this scenario louise is seventeen, going to turn eighteen in some months. logan is twenty five, just turned twenty five. in the wiki it says he's around seventeen, so that means he's about eight years older than louise, so im kind of going off that to determine the age gap. oh, and logan won't be a doctor. i was going to make him one, bc his dad is a doctor, but it just didn't fit with my plot.

yes, this is a bob's burger's fanfiction because it has become one of my favorite shows and i just love logan and louise. i think if she were much older, they would be such a cute couple. also, this fanfic is going to be (in some minor aspects of the plot) based on televisa's novela "un camino hacia el destino" which is actually a remake of tv azteca's "la hija del jardinero". 

i thought louise and logan would fit perfectly with this plot. 

so like louise will be out fernanda and logan will be our carlos. but a lot of the details will be changed, and since i love football, there will be ton of football references in there as well. so hold onto your hats people. here we go! i really hope you enjoy reading my story.

-clary xx