Operation: Harry and Draco's First Date

Start from the beginning

Alright, I think I'm done now. I just have to wait for him to show up.

About fifteen minutes later, a blonde head popped up out from the horizon.

Butterflies filled up Harry's stomach in anticipation and started pacing.

Wait, what if I mess up? What if he decides that he doesn't actually like me? Okay, shut up Harry, shut up. Everything will be fine. No it won't. I'm going to fuck up. Wait, why am I thinking so much about this. Mayb-

"Hey, you in there?" Draco said, waving his hand in front of Harry's face.

"H-hi. Uh, I set up an erm, panic! I mean, picnic!" Harry's voice slightly cracked.

"I'm nervous too. If that makes you feel better." Draco said.

The green eyed boy felt his shoulders and heart relax.

"You didn't have to set this up. But it's nice. You look nice too. I feel so underdressed now." Draco said, gesturing to his clothes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wanted to dress up nice because I thought you would dress up nicely." Harry smirked.

"I underdressed because I thought you wouldn't go all out!" The blond laughed.

"Shall we sit?" He gestured to the blanket.

"We shall."

"Let's not drink this time? I want to remember everything this time."

"Heh, yeah." Draco chuckled guiltily.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You've what?" Harry asked, not completely believing his story.

"Yep. I've liked you for years. Possibly even before I met you. I didn't realize it until I was fifteen."

"No, no, I know what you said, I just... really? You didn't realize that you liked this hottie until three years ago? I'm kidding. I'm just surprised that you've actually liked me for this long."

"Well, you are really cute. And nice. You're also not full of yourself as I am."

"You know what I like about you? Everything. Under that hard, defensive shell, is just guy wants redemption for another person's crime.

Draco flushed a red color. Thankfully, the land around them was darkening, so Harry couldn't see his embarrassment due to flattery born of truth.

The date ended at about ten, but it would have gone on much longer if it weren't for Nearly Headless Nick roaming around the lake.

"Why are you two up at this time? It's after hours!" He cried.

"Oh, uh, nothing." Harry said, standing up quickly.

"You mean on an date." The ghost said, gesturing to the  hands that were laced together.

"Uh, no." Draco said, pulling their hands apart.

"Just because I was born years ago doesn't mean that I'm a bigoted, idiotic, homophobic, arsehole." He said rolling his eyes. "Just go to bed. Its late.'

"Okay, but can you promise not to say a word about this to anyone?" Harry asked.

"Oh course. I guard secrets with my life." Nick said.

"Don't mean to be rude but, you're dead." Draco knotted his eyebrows.

"Oh, yes. My death. I will guard it with my death." He corrected himself. "Now, off you pop. Time to sleep." The ghost floated away leaving the two boys to pick up the picnic.

When they walked into their dorm, Harry said, "Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow we have to get ready for school again."

"Goodnight." Draco smiled and them after a few moments of standing silently, kissed the black haired boy on the cheek. He started to walk off when Harry pulled him back and kissed back.

"We still have another day of break." He said.

"Yeah, we do."

●●●●●●●●●●●●

I S2G IM GONNA DIE. My math techer just walked by and saw me typing this up and said, "is that like, fanfiction?" And I, being yne awkward cabbage I truly am, said, "uuuuhhhh... yeah..." in a really squeaky voice. And then he said, "and you write it?" And I squeaked back, "uuhhhhhhhh.... yes...?" And then I swear I heard him say as he walked away, "cool. Maybe I should read it." Or something like that. OH MY SATAN NO.

Anyways, tWO DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY YUUUUUSSSSSSSS.

And then the next day on monday we have the FUCKIBG PARCC TEST LIKE, WHY? Does the world hate me?

Anyways, if you can guess my real age (that is if I don't know you IRL) then ill.... idk. Let you choose what happens in a few weeks. If you want. Anyways, bai!!

(I say anyways way too much...)