Chapter 16: Suicide Panda

I'm trying to update as much as I can before I get back to school because during school I won't have as much time to write. I stayed up until eight writing and then I woke up at two in the afternoon and wrote some more so if some parts don't make sense just know I was writing at six in the morning and I hadn't gotten much sleep. Hope you enjoy the story though.

********

It's already November the sixteenth and it's quite cold outside not cold enough to have snow though. I wake up very early after a dream. I can only remember half of my dream but I think I was in a panda suit doing kartwheels on the floor. I woke up after I fell off of the floor I didn't even know how that happened but the grass reached its end and I fell. I woke up after I fell into a pool and got eaten by a mermaid. It was very creepy so I called it a nightmare instead.

I showered with hot water and I got dressed. I wore a pair of black jeans, a red sweatshirt that was very cozy. I had breakfast with my father who questioned me about school and the fight. He gave me another week of being grounded. He talked to me about behaving and getting good grades.

"So will you give me a ride to school?" I asked my dad who had ignored and talked over me.

"I will but I won't be able to drive you home in the afternoon."

"Mom?"

"I will be out of town by that time."

"You'll just have to find a ride."

"Okay."

My dad drove me to school and stayed to talk to a teacher who had been a friend from college that's what he said but I'm sure he stopped to talk to the principal instead.

I walked in with my hand in my bag, I could not find my phone. I don't know where I left it.

"Hey there hottie."

I looked up and saw Shawn. His smile was wide.

"My name is Kimberly."

"I know that. Listen I just wanted to-"

"Sorry I'm kind of late."

"Oh come on we can make it quick ten minutes are enough."

"No thanks." I say nearly puking.

"Maybe later then."

"Perhaps not. I really need to get to class."

I walk around him but he is fast to grabb me. His hands travel down my back on to my butt. I smak him and he chuckles before he begins to pull me.

"Shawn let go of her. What are you doing?" Adam walks towards us.

"Just saying hello to Kim here."

"Don't touch her or I'll beat you up."

"What's going on between you two, huh? A secret romance I should know about?"

"The coach wants to see you now."

Shawn walks away glaring at us. Adam turns to me with a worried look in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yes." He says chuckling.

Everytime he chuckles his eyes light up and his smile is cute. I smile before I hold his hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Just making sure," I say.

I don't know what's actually going on between Adam and I, we've kissed a couple of times but we have never went out on a date or anything.