Chapter 6: Allied

New cover!

Another Update. Hope you like it. FYI the plan takes flight on the next chapter.

Here's the story.

~~~~~~~~~

"How was your first day of school?" My father asks.

Well father it was very ironic, I didn't expect so many changes. My used to be bestfriend is now a slut or something. I have no friends and people seem to hate me already.

He looked at me for an answer. I smiled and nodded slowly.

"It was good."

"Good? Was Mallory there?" My mother asks.

"Yeah she's still there."

"Did you talk to her?"

"Uh yeah but we didn't talk much we don't have classes together."

"Oh that's too bad."

"Yeah it is."

It really wasn't because from what I bave seen so far, Mallory looks like she is annoying and manipulating and bitchy. I would hate to have more than one class with her.

******

When I woke up the next week I hoped that today would be better than last week. One can hope. I got ready and headed to school. It was getting chilly outside even though we were barely in October. It gets cold really fast but by the middle of February it's spring already.

"How long have you been here? Like in this town." I ask Adam as we walk outside to the parking lot.

"That's a random question."

"I know but really how long have you been here?"

"About two years."

"So when you came here how was Mallory like? You know who Mallory is right?"

"Why the weird question?"

"She was my bestfriend like three years ago."

"Well when I got here Mallory wasn't so different than how she is now. She was rude and she wore few clothing. She flirted with teachers and stuff to get good grades."

"How could she have changed so quickly?"

"I guess she might of always had it in her or Vera completely brainwashed her and Mallory decided to just be like that."

"She was so different before."

"I actually dated her for a week maybe."

"Oh." That wasn't expected.

"I used to think she was hot but now I think she's pathetic. I mean-" he stops I guess thinking that I would be mad because she was once my friend. I mean yeah it's kind of hard to hear it but it's definitely true.

"It's fine I kind of agree."

"What were you like before?"

He leans against his black sports car waiting for my answer.

"I was very different. I too changed alot but not so much in a bad way or should I say slutty way. I was fat to start with. I was a nerd you know, my nose was stuck in a book all day or I played video games I had thick glasses on my face. I was that good girl everyone pushed around."

"I can push you around so you didn't change that." He says slightly pushing my shoulder.

"Yeah well if you push me around just know that I took kick boxing so will get a punch in the face, and that is guaranteed."

"Very frightening. So what happened to the glasses?"

"I use contacts, the glasses are laying around my room somewhere."

I then see an angry Axel stomping his way over to us. He mummbles some stuff under his breath that I can't hear.

"Hey guys!" He says, more like yelling in a grumpy voice.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I got detention."

"Why?"

"The stupid teacher told me that I was dumb, he yelled at me and I yelled back so he gave me detention. I have to stay and watch his baseball players."

"The hot teacher gave you detention?"

"He is not hot! He is a bitch."

"I have to agree," Adam added, "total ass."

"He seemed nice."

"Well he-" he stopped and looked at me and Adam back and forth, "what were you guys doing, I mean school was let out ten minutes ago, the parking lot is empty."

"Oh we were just talking," I respond.

"Can you believe Kim was a fat nerd?" Adam asks laughing.

I glared at him so he stopped laughing. I crossed my arms and waited for him to stop holding in his chuckles.

"You two should date, it would be fun seeing you two together," Axel suggests.

"What are you crazy she is a demon, she will shredd me into pieces if I even look at her. She is savage as fuck."

"He is arrogant and unbearable. Never ever."

"It was just a suggestion, geez," Axel says putting his hands up in surrender.

"Well don't just suggest," Adam and I say in unusion.

"Well I better go I have some stuff to do." I say swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Like vandalize things and be annoying?" Adam asks.

"Exactly. You totally get me," I say sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. Pulling my helmet over my head I sit on my bike. I drive off quickly heading home.

You might think that since its been a week I forgot all about revenge on Shawn but that is all that's on my mind. This just has to wait. I have to get Vera to agree. She could really help me.

******

On Wednesday I got to my locker before it was slammed shut.

"I want to help you get revenge on Shawn."

A smirk grew on to my face. This is going to be good!