Imagine For Veronica

For😜💕:
MaryjaneRiggs
Veronica's Pov
I sat down on the couch and slowly sat back, being able to relax. I had been cleaning all day. The feeling of having a clean house is nice. But sitting down is even better.

I closed my eyes and let my body just fully relax. Ethan's been at work all day. I've had the day off, thank the lord. Except I've been cleaning for 8 hours straight...

I heard someone open the door and slam it shut. I knew it was Ethan.

"Hey babe!" I yelled. I was still pending on wether I should get up or not. He didn't answer so, I got off my 'lazy' bum and went to the kitchen. Where he was.

"Hey Eth." I said again. Still no answer, what's wrong with him, what happened?

"Ethan, what's wrong?" I said walking behind him and resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Shut up Veronica You're so fucking annoying!" He turned around.

I felt hurt, I was only trying to ask him what's wrong. What was going on with him, he wasn't the Ethan I knew lately, and hated it.

"What's your problem!" I yelled.

"You!" He said full of anger. His face was red.

"What did I do, I asked you what the fuck was wrong. It's not like I told you you're gonna tell me what's wrong. I'm not being a bitch. But I can be if you would like!"

"You're always hounding me what the fuck do you need Veronica!" He said slamming his hands down on the counter.

"I need you to stop being such a dick face! That's all you are lately! How am I causing any of it?" I said pointing at myself.

"You just like to keep things going! It's fucking annoying. If I don't wanna talk I'm not going to!" He screamed.

"Fine, I guess I've talked myself right out of this relationship!" I grabbed my coat and started putting it on I reached for the door and went to open it. I felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

Ethan turned me around and slapped me in the face. It was really hard. I fell to the ground.

"Ow, Ethan you asshole!" I held my face. It hurt, I could already feel the swelling.

"Omg Veronica Babie!" He knelt down next to me. I backed/scooted up, I got up still holding my face.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed. This time I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I hopped in the car and drove away crying. This was officially, bullshit...

Ethans Pov
Oh no, what have I done...
{}

I'm sorry but, part two. If you requested an imagine I promise it will be up soon. I'm sorry for not updateing. It's really hard, trust me😂💕✌🏼️✌🏼

Love you guys😜😘