Nothing|G.D pt.3

[Requested]

{}

Grayson and you were now dating and it just felt a little awkward. Maybe because you basically just told your best friend that you loved him and he broke up with his girlfriend for you.

But other than that it was kewl.

Grayson was laughing at his phone texting. Who was he texting?.

You scooted closer to him and he turned his phone away. Wtf?

"Whatcha doin'?..." You said leaning your head on his shoulder trying to get a view of the phone.

"Nothing...." He said scooting away.

"Okay, well. Do you want to watch a movie?" You grabbed the remote and sat up on the couch.

"Mhm." He hummed. Not even paying attention to you, but to the phone.

"Oh forget it!" You slammed the remote down on the coffee table. You got up and walked out of the room. He didn't even look up.

You were pissed. You just wanted to spend some time with Grayson But all he w ages to do was be on his phone! Who was he even texting?

You heard him laugh again. That made you so angry that you threw a cup, that was plastic, at the wall.

You heard Gray get up.

"You okay Y/N?." He tried to open the door but you had locked it.

"Oh fuck no! Why don't you go talk to your new friend that was so important!" You walked out, past him. He backed up.

"What?"

"You've been on your phone this whole time! Your not even paying attention to me." You said almost yelling.

"I'm sorry, why didn't you say anything?"

"I tried to watch a movie with you but you weren't paying attention!"

"Oh." He sighed "listen Y/N I was talking to Meloni-" you cut him off.

"WHAT?!" You screamed.

"Let me finish, I was talking to Meloni. Her dad just passed! It doesn't matter anyway she's dating Ethan!"

"It matters to me! She could have fucking killed you!" You yelled. He raised his voice a little bit too.

"It doesn't matter, I wouldn't cheat! And if you think I am you honestly have trust issues!"

"Fine, I'll just calm down" you said sitting on the couch.

You were not calmed down.

{}

leave the rest up to your imagining. But I wanted to stop it there😜.

Anyway, I'm might be a single Pringle again......💔 but I'm not quite sure yet! I hope I'm not😐😂✌🏼️