He Makes Fun Of You-Both-

Grayson
You were expecting some of Grayson's friend to come over. Those friends just happened to be Jack Dail, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Nate Garner, Jake Paul and of course Ethan. So you and Grayson had been together for two years now and you haven't told him your BIG secret, you were carrying his baby.
You decided to make some food. You made a bunch of sandwiches and got some drinks. You did t want to interfere with there 'guy time' only eating lunch with them.
When the guys got there you told them you made lunch and you all sat down. You all started to eat but being pregnant and starving all the time you were eating really fast, I guess like a speed eater.
"Wow babe slow down, I know you love food but.."
This made you mad and sad and want to cry.... You wanted to tell him right then and there you were pregnant but with almost EVERY SINGLE ONE of his guy friends were there you just sat there with tears in your eyes. The guys laughed at what he said witch made you wanna cry even more.
"Really Y/N why are you eating so fast"? Grayson asks again, the guys still laughing.
This set you off you were fought to tell him that you were pregnant right here, right now.
"IM FUCKING PREGNANT YOU ASSHOLE"! You walk out of the room and slam the door as hard as you could gong up to your bedroom and slamming that door to, you then locked it.
The guys stopped laughing as soon as they heard the word pregnant I bet there first thought was; 'damn Grayson got laid' cause typical guys you laughed to yourself
You heard the doorknob jiggle, you thought it was Grayson so you screamed; "GO AWAY"
Surprisingly it was Ethan on the other side of the door.
"I'm not going away I want to talk to you"
You opened the door to find all the guys standing there, all the guys but Grayson.
"What the duck Ethan I thought only you wanted to talk to me not every single person but Grayson"
"Okay I kinda lied but we ALL need to talk to you"
Well this is awkward damn, a bunch of hot Guya were going to talk to you about being pregnant, well shit.
"Whatever" you said letting them in, it was a mob of guys invading your bedroom. It was okay because you were really close with all of them.
"Okay I don't want you to get mad for anything but Grayson left crying because he felt like the biggest asshole on the planet. Which right now he is. And you know he takes walks when he has to think about something. So please don't worry he will be back."!
"Okay" I smiled hugging Ethan.
Then Aaron being Aaron says something unexpected.
"Okay well I want to get this off my chest but my first thought when you said your having a baby was that Grayson's had sex. Okay I just had to say it"! Aaron laughs as the boys do to you just stand there and blush hardcore.
"It's okay don't be embarrassed I once accidentally walked in on Hayes getting a blow j-"
"OH MY FUCKING GOD AARON ENOUGH INFORMATION" you scream.

Grayson came back and he guys left you two alone he told you he would never leave you and hat he was sorry for being that why he was only trying to show off around his friends, you forgave him and had your happy little family

I'm making Ethan's tomorrow I always do this but I warn you Ethan's is going to be way better, it might just get a lil dirty 😏

Ethan
   "You better fucking not do that again there bup"! You laugh, you were laughing at Ethan because he had just slapped your ass.
  "Why your my girl right? I can do whatever I want to you"Ethan whispered huskily in your ear.
   "E-Ethan maybe we should get going to Grayson's" you say quickly trying not to interfere with him at this minute. You tryed to walk away from him but he pulls you closer and starts kissing your neck.
   You were getting really annoyed by his actions. He was kinda pissing you off. You walk away and he lets you this time. You go over and put on some more makeup since you didn't get to finish it because Ethan being a horny teenager and all (JUST IMAGINE HES LIKE 19 OR SOMETHING OKAY😂👌🏻). You were only going to put on some mascara and Chapstick but Ethan said something very mean.
   "Is that all your going to put on, we're going into public you know"?
   You weren't sad just fucking pissed he never said something so rude to you.
   "Fuck you Ethan" you said putting up your middle finger and walking out of he room. You you really that ugly. Or was he being a huge douche.
   You looked at your phone because someone was calling that someone was Grayson. You picked it up.
   "Hey Y/N Ethan isn't answering his phone, is he there"
  "What the fuck do you think, of course he's here he lives here"! You said obviously passed at the world(#FTW)
   "I'm sorry Grayson I didn't mean to tell"
   "It's fine, what's wrong"?
   "Your brother is an asshole is what's wrong!, he told me I wasn't wearing enough fucking makeup to go out in public."!
   "I'm sorry he shouldn't of said that you don't even NEED makeup"!
    "Thanks Grayson"
   "Yup, well just please hurry I'm bored and ready to watch Netflix"
"Okay see you soon"!
"I hope so peace"
You hung up the phone not wanting to even go downstairs and talk to Ethan. You just got up and walked past Ethan getting in he car and he followed. You didn't even put on any makeup because you were done with his bullshit about the whole makeup crisis it was done and over with .......hopefully.
"Babe I'm sorry for what u said you don't even need makeup"
"Okay whatever Ethan can we please just get going to Grayson's"
"Yes let's go"
It still hurt you because he said that you just weren't going I flip out on him like a crazy bitch. You stayed quite the whole ride when you got there you went in and sat at the table you guys were having pizza. Ethan sat next to you on the opposite side of Grayson. When you were about halfway through your food and conversation you were having. Ethan put his hand on your thigh, (get some fucking holy water ready👌🏻) and you tensed up, he didn't move it...yet. About a minute of having his hand stay there he moves it up. He looks at you and smiles like he isn't just being all dirty and shit. You didn't want to move because you really kinda liked this. He put his fingers closer and closer and then you couldn't take it anymore, you let out a soft moan. Ethan smiled and finally was at his destination he started to move his hand up and down(Yalls I've never wrote a dirty imagine that was this detailed before so right now I feel like a rebel😂🖕#FTW). He leaned over to your ear and whispered softly so Grayson couldn't hear; "I wanna make you feel good baby girl, I'm sorry about that makeup thing but right now u could care less I wanna fuck you up so bad", holy fucking turn on. He stopped what he was doing 'down there' and you were disappointed at the loss of touch.
You left Grayson's because 'you weren't feeling well'
Yalls know what happens after that. Let you mind run free

Hey so I'm sorry it wasn't that dirty but I can right dirty I'm just to scared my moms going to find my account. Anyway I'm taking requests if anyone wants one just leave like a comment with your name, which twin(or both), and what you w at it to be about. Kk
Sia in hell🙌🏼✌🏼