❤️He Cheats|G.D|pt.1❤️

I did one for Ethan called side chick. But I didn't do one for Grayson so....

Your Pov
I was walking home because my stupid boyfriend Grayson forgot about picking me up. What could be so important for him to not pick me up, he always does.
I finally arrived at our shared apartment. We were seniors in high school and we decided to move in with each other. We planned on going to college with each other.
I walked in and kicked my shoes off. There was Grayson's shoes and some talk ass high heels I thought maybe he had a friend over or something, he never seemed like the type to cheat.
I went into the kitchen and set my phone on the table. I saw that Grayson's car was still home so that has to mean he was home or he walked.
I went into our bedroom and I was surprised to see another human laying NAKED with my bo-ex-boyfriend.
"WHAT THE FUCK"??!?!? I scream furious.
Grayson woke up and looked at the girl next to him.
"I'm sorry" he whispered crying. He got up he was only in his boxers. He tryed to hug me but I pushed him away.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!"
"Y/N I promise this was a mistake she meant nothing. I just-" I cut him off.
"You what Grayson, wanted sex so you had to cheat. I HAVE A FUCKING VAGINA TOO!!!!!"
"No it's not like that. I just I couldn't stand it anymore I feel like you don't love me you never pay attention and your always hanging out with Ethan, and I felt like you two were up to something!"
"HE MY BEST FRIEND GRAYSON. I love him because he's my best friend!!!!!!!"
"Yeah but, I love you. Your my best friend, and my girlfriend,still, I hope!!"
"No, I'm not. Bye Grayson" I said crying.
"No please Y/N I need you!!!"
"Don't talk to me again!"
I walked out. Grayson tried to text me and call me. I blocked his number. I sat around and cried a lot. I decided it was best to go do something.....
Okay so there are two alternate endings there's a good one and a bad one so pick which one you want, or read both❤️😂
Ending 1(bad)
I got up and changed into some presentable clothes. I called some friends, I hated him for what he did. I needed to get my mind off him.
My friends picked me up and we went to the mall. We walked around for a little while. I saw Grayson, I tried to walk away, but he noticed me.
"Y/N please I love you don't ignore me."
"Grayson you made your decision, if you wanted me to leave you should have just said something. And also, hope you had fun" I said walking away he tried to talk to me but I didn't listen I walked away. I wasn't going to forgive him.
Ending 2(good)
To be honest, I messed him. But I wasn't sure if I should forgive him. He hurt me so bad, basically in the worst way!
I missed his touch. I wanted to kiss him give him another chance. He probably got over me bye now. I wanted to be mad at him, but I loved him to much.
I called Ethan and told him everything. I heard a knock at the door I didn't feel like getting up. But I did.
I opened it and there was Grayson I started crying and he started saying something. I just hugged him.
"Grayson please I love you. I want to Give you another chance. J want to let you make things right, but please promise me you won't ever do that again."
"I love you to y/n and I promise I love you too much.

Okay so the endings are both bad comment if you want me to do a dirty ending one(it would be on my smut book) and also my ex should take his phone and shove it where the sun don't shine.......