Imagine For Kennady

PrincessDolan

Babysitting Nylah(2) and Jacob(6)

Kennedy's Pov
I woke up to the sweet sounds of my phone Alarm at 5am, oh delightful. I hit snooze and unplugged my phone from the charger. I turned into my back and started checking Instagram, Twitter, etc.

When I finally decided to drag my tired ass out off bed I remembered why I woke up this early. I get to babysit! But I'm really tired. Anyway.

I walked quietly down the stairs and made my way to the bathroom. Gotta zayn for this part😜✌🏼️....

I honestly have NO clue WHY I woke up THIS early. I don't have to babysit until 8. Oh well, I went out to the kitchen and looked around. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

'Should I eat breakfast right now? I mean I'm not that hungry. Imma wait.' Back upstairs we go!

I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone again. I KNOW Grayson's not gonna be up this early, but, we can always try, right?

I dialed his number and put the phone up to my ear;

"Hello?." He asked in a very tired voice.

"Babe! I need you to come babysit with me!" I said.

"Um, what?" He sounded confused.

"Babysit, like help me watch some kids!?"

"Oh sure!" He said holding out the 'u'.

"Okay!"

"Let me get in the shower then I'll be over I guess."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and started dancing around. I loved babysitting and I loved Grayson. And having both at the same time.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

Then I realized, I am not even close to being ready...

I reluctantly got up and made my way towards the closet. I picked out some cute but comfy clothes. I put them on and looked in my mirror. Not bad.

I looked at my hair. "Ew" I whispered. It was all tangled and knotted from sleeping with it down. I'm kind of a wild sleeper...

Walking out to the bathroom was a difficult task. It was really cold out there. And also when I get to my destination I have to do something that involves effort.

I brushed my hair and threw it into a messy bun. I then proceeded to wait for Grayson to get here.

About 20 minutes of stalking Sammy Wilkinson later, Gray rung the doorbell. I quickly got up and walked to my door.

"Hey babe!" I said opening the door.

"Heyo!" He smiled.

"Okay so Nylah and Jacob will be here in a a few hours."

"HOURS?" His eyes got wide.

"Yeah." I shook my head smirking.

"I could have used that sleep Kennady." He shook his head. I giggled.

"Sorry?"

"I bet you are." He chuckled.

"Anyway what do you want to do until they get here?" I asked sitting on the couch.