He thinks You cheated|E.D

Ethan had been very distant lately. He hasn't been hugging you back or even kissed you in about 2 weeks. You decided you wanted to watch a movie.

Ethan set up a movie and sat down next to you. He sat about a foot away though. You scooted closer to him, he scooted over till he hit the arm of the couch. What's his problem?!

"Eth you okay?!" You ask looking at him with a genuine smile.

"Just peachy" he send clenching his jaw.

"Really Eth what's up?!" You ask trying to cuddle up to him. When you got closer he stood up and moved to the other side of the couch. HAHA THIS BITCH.

"Ethan I asked you nicely the fucking first time! So now could you please tell me why your being an asshole!!!!?" You asked standing up crossing your arms.

"I don't have a fucking problem!" He said standing up and changing his tone of voice.

"You obviously do!" You say frustrated.

"Ethan listen you've been so distant lately! I just want to know why! You don't want anything to do with me! It's frustrating! What if I ignored you for a whole week?! How would you feel?! Probably like a fucking piece of shit because that's how I feel and I'm sick of it!" You say throw your arms up in the air and letting them fall back down.

"Maybe if you spent less time with Grayson! Okay I k ow you and him are up to something! Your fucking cheating?! Aren't you?!" You felt so hurt! This is why he didn't pay attention you? Because he didn't trust you?

You and Grayson had been hanging out lately. Grayson was like your best friend. He was also helping you plain something for Ethan's, and of course Grayson's, birthday. You just can't believe he didn't trust you.

"Ethan that's not at all what happening when I'm hanging out with him! I can't believe you don't fucking trust me!" You felt like crying. You were just so frustrated.

"Oh then tell me what's actually happening! Could you? No! Because your probably having a good time with him!" Ethan said. What's got into him. What's making him think or believe all this stuff?!

"Ethan nothing's happening when I hang out with Grayson! Nothing has ever happened! Nothing will ever happen!" You say calmly.

"I don't believe you Y/N, if your not doing anything then just fucking tell me what your doing!!!!" He actually screamed this time.

"You want to know what I'm doing! I was doing something for you, okay?!  Grayson was helping me plain something nice for your birthday! I was trying to be a good girlfriend! But I guess that's not okay with you! I'm glad you can't fucking trust me cause now the whole things fucking ruined!!!!" You scream and started crying and sat down.

Ethan's face turned from anger to guilt in the matter of a second.

"I'm sorry Y/N! I just, I don't want to lose you! I love you and I do trust you! It's just frustrating when you hear that your girlfriend is going to go hang out with your twin brother and not you! It sucks! And I'm sorry for treating you the way I did I should have just talked to you!!! Please forgive me?!" Ethan. Said. He actually had tears in his eyes. Wow. Not expecting that.

You leaned in and kissed him softly.

"I love you Ethan"

"I love you too Y/N"

A/n: I am aware that this is cheesy af😑😂