Imagine For Kennady

Začít od začátku

"Uh, watch a movie. I guess." Sounds convincing.

"Okay." I patted the seat next to me and turned the TV on with the remote.

-2 Hours Later-

We were in the middle of a comedy movie we had just started because we finished the other one. It was DAYM funny.

The doorbell rang to I shot up and ran to the door. I looked through the peephole. It was Nylah and Jacob!

I quickly unlocked the door and swing it open bending down to give Y hem hugs and kisses. They were so cute!

There mother handed me the diaper bag and told me a few things to do.

"Make sure they take naps!" She talked walking to her car.

"OK."

I grabbed their hand and walked them inside. Gray smiled.

"Oh god there adorable!" Grayson laughed.

"Haha come on guys. Do you wanna watch TV or play a game?"

The only one who could really give me a full response was Jacob,

"Yeah I wanna play on the tabbie!" He said smiling.

"The what?"

"Tabbie!" He pointed to my phone. Oh he means tablet. Okay.

"Sure..." I said handing him my phone before unlocking it. He knows how to get to YouTube and everything. Please lord let my phone be safe in the hands of this crazy 6 year old.

"So Nylah, do you wanna play dolls or do something fun?" I asked kneeling down.

"Dollies!" She yelled happily.

"Okay. Let me get them." I went over to the kitchen were I put the diaper bag. I swear I was out there for a second and all I hear is.

"BANG" and a baby crying. I drop everything and run out to the living room.

I go out to see Grayson rocking Nylah. She was calming down. I smiled. He smiled back.

Now I actually got to go out and get the dolls this time.

When I gr out there I dropped them on the floor. Nylah and.....Grayson ran over. Okay I guess Gray likes Barbies.

"Blue one!" Nylah screams pointing to the Barbie with a blue dress. Gray hands it to her. I had an idea.

"Gray I'll be back." I said standing up  and walking over to where Jacob was.

"Jacob do you Amanda play a video game with Grayson?" I asked. He looked up smiling.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!" He hopped up and started jumping. I've never seen a kid more excited for wifi.

"Gray do you wanna play a video game with Jacob?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I do!" He said standing up.

"Okay Yalls have fun. Gray you know where the Xbox is right?"

"Yeha don't worry about me."

Okay... I walked back over to Nylah and sat down. I can't really talk to her yet. But, she was still freaking ADORABLE.

It was cute, I could here the boys shouting at each other to get out of the way. They were playing Mario kart. It was adorable.

When it finally came time I had to tell everyone it's time to lay down. I put a movie on in my room and layer Nylah and Jacob down. They seemed tired.

Grayson and I walked out to the living room. About 5 minutes later we walked into check in on them. They were asleep. They looked so cute. I hugged Gray.

"I can't wait to be a Dad one day." He stated.

"I can't wait to be a Mom." I smiled.
{}

1,053 words. Not bad