After He Came Back: Elliot

*Time Lapse: Ten Years Later*

"ELLIOT I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVENT TOLD ME YOU HAVE A KID WITH HER." Kathy yells at me in the kitchen.

"I am really sorry." I say as my voice started to break.

I am really sorry I didn't tell her but at the same time I should've told her before she found out by herself. Cause this morning I was enjoying a bowl of soggy Coco Puffs and that's when my phone rang.

"Want me to get it?" My wife, Kathy asked softly.

I nodded and she picked it up.

"Elliot Stabler's phone this is Kathy may I ask whos calling?" Kathy says in her perkish voice.

"Hey I am Rebecca Benson.........I am Elliot Stabler's daughter may I talk to him? Its really urgent." a girl's voice says.

"Ummm........." Kathy says as she hanged up.

"Who is that?" I say softly.

That's when it went down hill.

"Oh sorry is all you can say." Kathy says.

"How old is she?" Kathy continued to say.

"I think fifteen maybe sixteen." I say.

"Have you met her?"

"No."

"Did you know she exist?"

"Yes."

"Why did you do that to Liv? To me? You want to hurt people don't you?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't know why I did that to you two. No I don't."

"Then talk to her."

"What about you?"

"I will be here for you just not as your wife."

She began to cry and I glanced at my phone which it told me that the phone my 'daughter' used is a pay phone.

I dialed the SVU number hoping Liv still worked there.