After He Left: Rebecca

My mom got a house not to long ago. Its like not that long from school and from her job. She finds bad guys/girls who hurt others and put them away. She does the same exact thing with monsters. Every night she checks in my closet, under my bed, in my bathroom shower for the monsters. Me and Noah has a babysitter watching us afterschool but she don't really pay attention. I don't tell mom cause that girl is really scary and she might kill me. Me and Noah got off the bus at our house and we went in the house. I grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it. Noah was eating yogurt. It was funny cause he was waiting for me to be like, 'Can I have a bite.' Which I did and he let me have a bite. The Babysitter came in with her boyfriend not to much later and went to the fridge. She grabbed a beer and so did her boyfriend. 'I cant believe them my mom would defiantly notice it.

"What you looking at loser?" She asked looking at me.

"My mom is going to notice what you two took." I say softly as I pointed at their -my mom's- beers.

"No she wont." She says as her boyfriend took my apple and pushed me outside.

He cut my arm with his nail.

Two and a half hours later.......

"I am home." Mom yells up the stairway.

"Something is wrong with Becca." Noah says as he hugged our mom.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

I walked down the stairs just as she asked that.