Cole kissed my shoulder, to go on.

"Him choking me, all the hits all over again."

"Baby..."

I sniffled and took a shaky deep breath. "I'm done."

He pulled back to look at me. "Heather, do-"

"I'm done with him, Cole. Kyle means nothing anymore. I'm not going to waste any more tears on him."

His eyes widened.

"I mean, I know he's always going to be a part of...that life...and he will always be in my memories, but the only energy I'm going to use on him is taking him down and protecting the pac-"

I was interrupted by Cole's lips crashing down on mine.

His tongue parted my lips, fighting like waves in a storm-struck ocean. His grip on the back of my neck and head reached for desperation and passion. 

We pulled away, heavy breathing, and then he hugged me again. 

"It's not about what the Luna has been through or hasn't been through," his words fill my ears. "It's how she reacts. How her spirit takes over and fights what she feels is right, and goes with her heart," he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "no matter what other's words fill her brain." 

I smiled and look down, slightly blushing, "You sound like an Ansel Elgort-Shakespeare."

His eyebrow went up. "Ansel Elgort?"

I shrugged. "Maybe the Fault in Our Stars? Anyway, I'm sorry for freaking out back there..."

He kissed my head. "You never have to apologize to me. Never...unless you eat my black and white cookies."

I lightly gasped. "The ones made in New York? You like black and white cookies?"

"Fluffy cookies with chocolate and white chocolate, whoever invented was smarter than Einstein." 

I laughed. "Tomorrow we should buy some."

"Let's go back to bed you night owl."

We stand up. "Night owl? More like a night-wolf..."

Cole grunted and cringed. "So corny."

"I can't digest corn."

"Go to sleep Kitten, you have my chest as a pillow."

"Who's the corny one now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Hours Later

"Look how precious they are!"

"Honey, they are trying to sleep."

"I think it's gross."

"Ben! One day you'll be with a mate."

"My mate will be Olaf."

"That's...not possible."

I grudgedily opened my eyes.

It's too early for me to wake up, Lunar said.  

Lunar is back, thank god. 

Wait. Who is in our room?

I tried getting up, but Cole's arm held me down. 

"Cole!"