《17 - Avenge》

"Wait, so, Roadkill asked Matt if he wanted to help him kill Watkins?" Angelo asked as he sat in Chris's office the next day.

Matt was being released from the hospital today, but is on strict bed rest orders.

"According to Matt, Roadkill came to Sinful one night, and pulled Matt aside. He offered him to help him avenge Amelia Patlan and all those young children Watkins humiliated. However, though tempted, Matt was scared. He didn't want to go to that certain extreme, and ran off once Roadkill was urging him."

"Did he see his face?" Angelo asked.

"No. Just described the same blue eyes Clara Gideon described the night Samuel Pepper was killed," Chris sighed.

"But then we already know he visits Sinful. We're on to something now," Angelo said. "All we need is something Bethany Olson might now."

"She's already here, checking into her hotel, and will meet with us tomorrow here," Chris said.

"Good. By the way, ummm... How are you after meeting with Vinny?" Angelo asked.

Chris sighed. "I'm fine, really. He's coping fine, too. Since the anniversary is coming up this weekend, and my mom and I are going to meet with him and his mom like every year, have dinner after visiting the cemetery. You can come if you want, Ang," Chris said.

Angelo smiled. "Nah, I'm okay. BAU has mee on weekend duty for this, and I'm still updating the profile with Mora. Thanks for the offer, though."

Chris nodded. "If you say so."

Angelo nodded and then hesitated to ask him shyly.

"Do you... Sometimes think about... You know, how it would have been if we didn't decide to.... Break up?" Angelo asked.

Chris look up, biting a tiny part of his lip in thought. "Yeah... But what we do is dangerous, especially for me. Being together would mean putting you in the line of danger."

Angelo smiled sadly. "I know... But at least we can still be together as partners," he said.

Chris looked at him, then got up and walked over to his seat, kneeling down to his height, and pressing his lips against his former lover. Angelo, though surprised, kissed back, placing his hands on either side of Chris's face.

Chris then pulled back after a few seconds, smiling at Angelo. "No matter what, I'll always love you," he said. "Even if we aren't a couple anymore."

Angelo smiled. "Me too," he said.

Chris smiled as he got up. "And if it's okay to say, you and Devin seem like a cute couple," he said.

Angelo blushed. "He's okay," he mumbled, shyly smiling a bit. "But he's probably still mad at me about the whole Matt incident."

Chris softly laughed. "Who knows. Give him a chance. You guys are already close," Chris smiled. "Besides, Matt's okay now, and safe."

Angelo smiled back a bit. "I'll think about it," he said.

Chris smiled. "Now... Back to business," he laughed.  "What can we learn from his new profile?"

Angelo laughed a bit  "Well, everything remained from the last profile, BUT we know he believes in vengeance, mostly his own as well as anyone like him. He holds a history similar to Matt, more or less, one of abuse, loss, and trauma. The sex of his victim means nothing to him, not sure if race or orientation mean anything to him, but as far as we're concerned, he'll kill anyone who falls under his MO- rapists, domestic abusers, child molesters, trafficking, probably thieving liars, too. He has his own vision of justice, and is willing to do anything to make it come true."