| Trumpets of Distructions |

A/n: i suggest you read this manga of the chapter called in the title aboves-regarding i had skip a few chapters because i missed out a lot of them. I apologize for the inconvenience.YOU all could imagine yourselves what happened to Arisa and Yuu when they are united with Mika ehhehe-- So--read the manga above and so you'll know what will be happening in this chapter! Enjoy!

-------------
WARI NO ERAPH

Trusting someone else to watch your back,

That's a sign of Trust.

"Don't resist,Shinoa.Obey me and i will let you live." Said the ravenette male as a cruel smile curved upon his mouth.

"You are technically a 'Hiiragi' after all." he added.

"EVERYONE,RUN!!" But the purplenette female ignores his remark and comes first to her team-mates' safety ahead.

"All right then,die." He simply uttered,as the chain that began the human experiment lunges themselves towards her.

" !!! " She do not have the time to react and could only shut both of her eyelids tight for the impact.

KLAANG!!

But it didn't came,instead the moment when she flickers her eyes open,a figure appear before her being as her back was facing at her.

Her?

"Shinoa!! You alright!?" She looked at the purple female over her shoulder,

"Arisa!?" The name left her mouth in surprise.

"Arisa!! Yuu--!!" The other member called out in relief catching their all's attentions.

"Them--!" Narumi's eyes widened at the sight of the three newcomer who had just arrived their presence.

"You are--" Shinoa's gaze fell onto the blonde's male figure who stood not too far where Yuuichiro does.

But instead,Mikaela's eyes studying the body of the people being pierced by the chains in the air,hanging like a rag doll currently with their bloods dripping on to the ground.

"Humans are doing this to humans;i knew it. We shouldn't have come here." He uttered.

"No,i'm glad we came," the young raven boy replied.

"Shinoa,i don't know what's going on but,i'll work with everyone and do something about it.Please tell me what to do." Yuu started,facing the still appalled leader.

"We'll run away as fast as we can,watching our rear will be--"

However,the rest of the talks sounds deafening to the certain brunette's ears as her brown hues went over the leader of the Hiiragi family who stood proudly on his both foot,his ruby pair of eyes shown no pity nor regrets as he only stares at them-just like always.

"Kureto.." the name left her lips,eyes widened in horror.

Her eyes also found the bodies of Narumi's subordinates.

Hard to believe,the superior she trusted all these times as she grew up turns out only using the army,the soldiers,her.

She ground her teeth frustratedly,

She should have known all these times;being lied at,manipulated,as a pawn.

"So is this all your doing,Kureto? To take human experiments and use them to defeat the Vampires!?"