"Stop leaving your shit around in my room and clean up this mess" He took a sip of his tea, tossing my keys

I caught them and instantly looked down at my shoes, "Sorry"

Feeling his heavy gaze directly on me, I bit my bottom lip. I waited patiently for him to tell me something. Shrugging, I turned around to leave- without cleaning up, so I turned back around to get started.

He gently grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him. My hands landed on his chest, and my mind raced with dirty thoughts.

"Stay with me" He whispered 

I looked at him in disbelief. Is this man okay? He was just being rude a few minutes ago and now he's wanting for me to stay at his penthouse?

In response, I rolled my eyes, "Goodnight, Mr. Braune"

Orlyndo tugged me back, "If I tell you to stay with me, you stay here with no hesitation"

"That's kidnapping- like, you're holding me against my will" I rambled, trying to get out his grip

"Why can't you just stay?"

"I have things to do"

"Like?"

"None of your business" I stated

Relieved that he finally let go of my wrist, I pulled down my hoodie.

Then it happened. His hands were placed on the sides of my face and pulled me in. The touch of his lips were pressed against mine. I tried pushing him off, but my body grew weaker by his little affection- yet, it was aggressive.

"Stop" I mumbled, his tongue sliding in between my mouth

The sensation of his hands gradually going down my sides, and he yanked my hips forward. He picked me up, my legs going around his torso. I immediately began to panic.

"Put me down" I shivered at the look of his icy grey eyes that pierced into my, oh so innocent soul

Staring behind him at his bedroom, I knew that's where he would want to be heading next.

In a rush, I got down and grabbed my things. The little voice inside of me told me to stay and wait to see what would actually happen next, but the other voice said go home. Caution signs and warning noises blared in my mind while I twisted the knob.

"Just get the hell out, Karma" He groaned, shoving me out the doorway

☼☼☼☼

Slightly chewing on the ends of my hair, I pushed my knees up to my stomach as I watched Kenan & Kel.

Chills were spreading throughout my body just thinking about what happened yesterday. It made me nervous for what could possibly happen when I get there- would he ignore me, act like an asshole, or touch me?

I wouldn't mind the touching... Maybe.

I got up from my bed to get dressed. After taking a short warm shower and doing my regular routine, I threw on some leggings and an oversized jacket.